Search results

1. Rusty Redrock

PlanetCalypsoForum.com Discussion Thread

Will we be able to delete our account during or after the move?
  2. Rusty Redrock

Dynamite !!

I seen this and had to post a link this guy is really talented check it out... qjCLQaTFXx0 if you have anyone that is talented like this post a video and let me check it out.
  3. Rusty Redrock

Calypso Gateway - Helping or Hurting

I don't think there should be any old players there at all. Sure there would be a few that would help but there would be many more that would start there scams off early.
  4. Rusty Redrock

Parking Cars in the Sky

If anyone wants to know more about the pets there called Sugar Gliders
  5. Rusty Redrock

Any suggestions for a game company name?

Lets just hope you guys are really talented or have a butt load of money with the game industry the way it is now it is very difficult to earn with all the competition out there. Good luck though.
  6. Rusty Redrock

Investing in a LA

I will just say the first thing you need to do is stop thinking you can make money from this game. If you like playing the game then by all means deposit some of your entertainment budget because for 98% of the people here that is all it is ever going to be is entertainment. If you do find a way...
  7. Rusty Redrock

Reveal a scam and offer proof

I guess the big question would be what will his next avatars name be
  8. Rusty Redrock

Reveal a scam and offer proof

Yea, i would like to know too.
  9. Rusty Redrock

News about ROCKtropia

Email response from David Post. I sent an email asking if Next Island was still scheduled for launch in September. He said no because they were adding a gateway for new players and that it would be late October now before the launch.
  10. Rusty Redrock

Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

Yep, greed is an ugly beast. :mad:
  11. Rusty Redrock

News about ROCKtropia

I do know there building a gateway for Next Island and it has caused the launch to be set back till the end of October maybe ROCKTropia is getting one too?
  12. Rusty Redrock

Search for the Holy Grail!

*Deleted* sorry
  13. Rusty Redrock

Disrupting events

Maybe a good idea is for everyone to stop giving donations to anyone and if you want to give stuff away then use your own money this would stop all of this. Take a stand stop donating to giveaways just make your own. :wise:
  14. Rusty Redrock

Arabic Entropia Planet Partner

Okay I'm not sure if EU is mature enough for such a planet yet...sad :(
  15. Rusty Redrock

Sweat camp are not a parking

I must say nice attacking the new guy way to expand the community. Just because you don't feel the same way as him does not give you the right to flame him like that. That was just rude...IMO
  16. Rusty Redrock

Loyalty program

Maybe there should be two loot pools as well one for non-depositor and one for the depositors. Let MA decide how it would work but at lest that way they would not get depositors PED from there pool. I think they would feel much better about there loot if it was not going to known non-depositors..IMO
  17. Rusty Redrock

Next Island's Impact on the Economy - speculate here

I email David and he told me it was opening in September as well he did not give an exact date though. I can't wait to see what its going to be like.
  18. Rusty Redrock

teleport mob chip

I kind of like the ring idea but instead of having to have the tp chip thing they should just add a feature were you could select the creature you would like to add from the cage. Like a hologram training ring just make the mobs have no loot as its a hologram after all not the real thing.
  19. Rusty Redrock

Selling: Vibrant Sweat

Well to be perfectly honest I don't imagine any partner planets care what non-depositors think anyway. If you think about it the only reason to have a game free is the publicity anyway. Most "free" games cost more to play then the P2P anyway...well the way most people play. Sure as a new player...
  20. Rusty Redrock

What happened to the SEE BIG Announcement in April

Hmm, seams that this maybe the ones that are buying FPC if so they probably wont make there announcement till August.
  21. Rusty Redrock

Is Planet Calypso for Sale

Well I think FPC/MA is not the unnamed company like some think. I think it will be CKI that is taking over Calypso but if not them it will be a new company that has nothing to do with FPC/MA. Only tome will tell we find out in August.
  22. Rusty Redrock

Rocketdock !!

I found this desktop dock the other day and have been playing around with it. It is really cool thought i would share it with you guys if you have not seen this one its worth a look. Rocketdock!! If you know of any other cool desktop mods please post them here. I love this kinda stuff...
  23. Rusty Redrock

Question: Game Launcher Bugged ??

I have opened a support case about it so we will see what they say. Maybe they can remove the splash screen so we don't have to load it or at least make an option in the tools menu to turn it off.
  24. Rusty Redrock

annoying disconnections

I have this on occasions myself on a wired connection. Its not often but has happened to me.
  25. Rusty Redrock

Question: Game Launcher Bugged ??

Looks like its just us that have the trouble.. I thought it was my computer but i just replaced it with a new one so it is the same on Windows 7 and XP. My ISP is running at 1.5 Mb/s and it was not doing it before so don't think it has anything to do with that. So there is really no one else...
Back