Search results

1. Rusty Redrock

Dynamite !!

I seen this and had to post a link this guy is really talented check it out... qjCLQaTFXx0 if you have anyone that is talented like this post a video and let me check it out.
  2. Rusty Redrock

Rocketdock !!

I found this desktop dock the other day and have been playing around with it. It is really cool thought i would share it with you guys if you have not seen this one its worth a look. Rocketdock!! If you know of any other cool desktop mods please post them here. I love this kinda stuff...
  3. Rusty Redrock

Question: Game Launcher Bugged ??

When they introduced the little slide show thing to the launcher it now stalls the loading process. It now takes it a long time ,like 1-2 minutes, to load up to were i can even press launch. Here is what it looks like... Click to enlarge Then after 1-2 minutes it goes to normal.. Click to...
  4. Rusty Redrock

Question: Ram Memory

I have this system: ASRock 890FX DELUXE3 AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB)DDR3 1600 HIS iCooler 5830 Now the motherboard has what they call "Turbo UCC" (it is an auto overclock thing) when i use this it bumps my CPU to 3.6GHz but my RAM memory says it...
  5. Rusty Redrock

Repair Terminal Upgrade

I would like the Repair Terminal upgraded so you could lower the state of repair of an item and get that ped back. This would have many good points to it: 1: Out of money till next deposit no problem extract a few ped out of your items and then re-repair when you deposit. 2: Want that cool...
  6. Rusty Redrock

Move to target when interacting

Move to target when interacting is bugged its causing many problems it needs fixed asap. If your having trouble with this please post here so they can see and fix it...thanks
  7. Rusty Redrock

Creature Adviser ??

This would kinda be like the Armor Adviser but instead of compering all the armor/plating options against one creature it would compare your armor/plating for all creatures. You could put in your (Armor/plate/damage/ect) then it would list all the creatures and you would know the best ones to...
  8. Rusty Redrock

Question: New Motherboard

I am having a tough time making up my mind on what motherboard to get. Any input as to what you would choose and why would be great. I have read that the ASUS Crosshair IV has some issues with the north bridge not connecting right and getting hot or that would be my choice probably...well the...
  9. Rusty Redrock

Question: New Video Card

I have a 8600 GTS now and was just wondering if anyone knows of a better one that still uses the old 4 prong power connector. I don't have a 6 prong power lead and if i have to change a bunch of stuff then i will just get a new PC later in the year.
  10. Rusty Redrock

Help: (Ctrl+Alt+Del)

I've been having trouble with my game client not shutting down on logout. When the timer gets down to one it goes non-responsive and i have to shut it down with the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del). Any suggestion on why this is happening and a way to fix it. :mad::confused::mad:
  11. Rusty Redrock

Color Preview

I would like to see the auction preview screen to show the true color of clothing when the item is in disrepair. I have seen somethings that looked good in price but you had no way of knowing the true look of the item. :(:eyecrazy::(
  12. Rusty Redrock

A timeout has occurred?

I keep getting a message that a timeout has occurred please try again later during login. Anyone else having this issue?
  13. Rusty Redrock

Do you think Neverdie should be allowed to own property now?

Do you think NEVERDIE should be allowed to own property in Calypso now that he is developing/working with MA and there partners? I think it is fine as he bought the land before he was working with MA and there partners to build the new planets. I just hope this does not give him any "special"...
  14. Rusty Redrock

Is it nap-time yet?

I seen this and just had to post it... Is it nap-time yet? Click to enlarge
  15. Rusty Redrock

Next Island Beta in December??

I found this as I was looking for news about Next Island not sure if it has been posted before or not but according to this news article Next Island is starting there beta in December. Here is a quote from the article dated November 23 2009.. "Next Island is the latest company to launch an...
  16. Rusty Redrock

New Planet Sites up !!

All this talk about players and the new planets that are on the way I did some googling and found that two of the new planets already have websites up and running. The Next Island one sounds really cool to me and I have already signed up for it. :yay: Here are the links to the ones I have...
  17. Rusty Redrock

One Mans Dream

As a new player working my way around to the teleports I keep drifting away into the sunsets dreaming of the things to come and the people I will meet wondering just how my adventure will turn out. It was then as I stood there in awe of the beautiful sunset listening to Snow Patrols - Chasing...
  18. Rusty Redrock

Help: No Banking Options ?!?!

This is probably an oversight on my part but when I press manage EFD it takes me to a screen and all it has is a checking and saving balance. I do not see any thing about depositing or any other options to manage anything. Am i looking at the wrong page? Do I have to wait for something before I...
  19. Rusty Redrock

Camp Phoenix Teleport

I am working on my teleports and it will not register the teleport for Camp Phoenix on my map. I tried to right click and that did no good at all. Here is a screen-shot so you can see what I mean. I don't want to leave till I get it to work any suggestions? Click to enlarge
  20. Rusty Redrock

Hello Colonist

I have just embarked on my journey here in Entropia and just wanted to say hello to everyone. If you have any helpful links or information for a newcomer then by all means share. :laugh: Guess I will go have a look around some now hope to see you all in-game. *walks away waving headed toward the...
Back