Search results

1. Wolf

My 1st Massive.

Just dropping a few bombs....wadda ya know. Click to enlarge
  2. Wolf

1st Uber for The PACK!

Normally, I don't post globals or HoF's screens. Not that I think there's anything wrong with doing it, I just can't be bothered for 50 ped here and 75 ped there. But, this one is a different story. Click to enlarge We weren't even hunting Molisks! I guess Lootius works in mysterious ways. May...
  3. Wolf

Show us ya BABY face.

Howdy. The 'Show us ya face' thread is getting a little crowded so, I thought we should start a new one for this. I believe Svetlana mentioned that we should show pictures of when we were little kids or babies. I think it's a great idea. Mostly because I was a cute baby (unlike now). So without...
  4. Wolf

Look out Grandma!

******* WARNING WARNING WARNING ******* Keep the Grandmas away from the computer!! This is not a drill!! I repeat, keep the Grandmas away from the computers!! Here's why.... ;) THE COMPUTER SWALLOWED GRANDMA The computer swallowed grandma. Yes, honestly its true. She pressed 'control' and...
  5. Wolf

3 Wishes...

Hey EF! Here's the deal. I'm a Genie. :eek: (Don't look so shocked...it could happen.) Anyway, in traditional Genie style, I'll grant you all 3 wishes. I've only get 2 rules..well guidelines really. 1. Nothing PE related. It's in the "Off Topic" forum for a reason and we already have a PE...
  6. Wolf

Look out Skam...

I just wanted to bring to everyones attention that Svetlana has surpassed Skam as EF's Top Poster! Way to go Svet! :thumbup:
  7. Wolf

Score one for the Dudes!

Appologies in advance if this has already been posted. The Guys' Rules At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.) We always hear"the rules"from the female point of view... Now here are the rules from...
  8. Wolf

If you think your job sucks....

Hey EF! If you think you got a lousy job, check out these poor saps... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge ...fell better?
  9. Wolf

Why am I so tired?

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my job, earwax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of. But now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. Here's why: The population of this country is 273...
  10. Wolf

Score 1 for the old folks. (warning...long read.)

If you are 30 or older you will think this is hilarious! When I was a kid adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were when they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning uphill both ways through year round...
  11. Wolf

Useless Trivia

I'm sure some of you have seen this but, since I'm working and I'm sure some of you are working, this might give you something to talk about around the water cooler. Enjoy! Did you know.... A dime has 118 ridges around the edge. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. A crocodile cannot stick out...
  12. Wolf

History Lesson....

I know most folks will be put off by the title but, I'm thinking there's a few history buffs ( :poke: Svetlana) who might be able to prove or dis-prove this... Even if it isn't true, it's still weird.... Have a history teacher explain this...if they can Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress...
  13. Wolf

Wolf's Diary

Hello Everybody...I'm Wolf....and I'm a PE-aholic. Just kidding...trying to be different. Anyway, what was my day like in PE? I was hunting Armax with some soc. mates west of Minopolis the day before so, I logged back in at the shop container at the southern end of the penninsula that is nw of...
  14. Wolf

Howdy!

Hey Everyone. Just wandered over from EP, thought I would say 'Hey'! Wolf
Back