Search results

1. Lyrisiana

MA - Please allow item short-selling

If I understood correctly the original poster wants a reliable software enforced lending contract, if we want to short sell then is our own decision, I doubt the positive effects of short selling would be much bigger in comparison to how short selling would work now (based on trust) and it would...
  2. Lyrisiana

Sticky notes in containers

good idea imo, sticking notes on any item should be possible too as the more general improvement, or a few lines you can add yourself to the now improved tooltip at least.
  3. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

Investing in canned food, not a contradiction to decentralised computation or investing in volatile assets too, not necessarily crypto of course. Those rare catastrophic events and their relevance are more known now in science and finance including the psychological issues afaik related not only...
  4. Lyrisiana

They wont code their own blockchain, maybe we can agree on that. And MA wont have to or the whole idea indeed would make little sense in the first place. The people at Tezos paid for a mathematical proof of correctness of their code, that's expensive afaik. Even programmable money from central...
  5. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: Refine all resources with one refining process

I suggest improving refiners to be able to refine all resources in inventory in one go, because of other possible outcomes that need more than one ingredient it could be the 'clear' button with simply a different description as long as refiner is empty, that button then instead could fill the...
  6. Lyrisiana

i stop writing here now because it's at best not even understood although I will make that search for those bugs ok. one more time: if you need less trust (in MA for example) in the first place because of technological progress, such a situation does not make sense to you really ?
  7. Lyrisiana

Btw an example for removal of the need of trust is in auction. A bid is possible with money only, we have to own and it is then tied in auction, we do not raise a hand or whatever signal only and the seller then needs to trust a buyer that could be far away that he/she will pay when the auction...
  8. Lyrisiana

Not the internet, it's actually a good side of money historically and in progress further now, the elimantion of the need of trust well yes where possible of course and not trust as a problem. Lack of trust actually is an issue exactly on the internet with its big distances and anonymity, if I...
  9. Lyrisiana

Well, what certainly is not hype is the elimination of need of trust in a central institution as mentioned, an issue indeed solved on the technological level, a real risk involved so far of course for example would be be a big software bug, certainly still a possibility at this time, generally a...
  10. Lyrisiana

That blockchain technology, some tt value or even PED could technically be something else or something more complex instead bound to the $ or not be fixed to it statically with zero (or inflation) expected return p.a., possible to do indeed on a blockchain with no issues in respect to trust and...
  11. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: ingame jewelry balancing

personally I suspect the idea of completly unl items was not a great one from the start but it's a fact simply and jewelry does not decay a lot anyway unless you change it often. The introduction of L items that can go far beyond a so far generally set max tt value could improve the situation a...
  12. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: show on map where teleportation will end, precharge ability for weapons

When starting to teleport to the next revival point it would avoid frustration and save time to see on the map before the jump where it will end. A modification that enables precharging of a weapon for x% extra damage and decay accordingly or a little more because the attachment providing the...
  13. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: Ability to remove a bid on the auction

A personal setting on your PED Card that decides when a warning message is triggered could also help, still possible then to pay too high MU of course for something with a small or close to zero tt value but total damage done is limited. The difference of average MU paid compared to your own bid...
  14. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: Ability to remove a bid on the auction

Using a notation like 2,000,000.00% instead of 2000000.00% could help a little.
  15. Lyrisiana

New Armor for miners: eMINE II (M) & (F)

The run speed buff, though it's not in the game so far afaik but one could make that conditional, only if no tool/weapon is equipped.
  16. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: enable splitting/merging of stackables in the 'sell' window at auction

I guess it would not be much effort, allow the split option for stackable items when already put in the 'sell' window at auction, and new prices please shown with the split action. With the 1 PED step restriction players choose an exact number of items to adjust BO prices, can be done faster by...
  17. Lyrisiana

remove the max on bufffs...

Maybe that cap is some "stay safe" strategy in a RCE game in respect to balancing, lots of thinkable combinations of items and maybe more of them in the future, but the exceeding amount could be cut by 50% or even more if necessary until a definite cap that is higher. something like that
  18. Lyrisiana

Are total skill increments increased with unlocks (in tt value) ?

Did not find the answer to this by searching, when you unlock a new skill it is clear that its contribution to your progress is bigger for a while but I wonder if the total skills you gain over time with additional unlocks and when measured by tt on skill chips is bigger with additional unlocks?
  19. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: reduce the order fee

I personally do not craft some stuff because it has too low volume on auction and I don't even remember these decisions, the number of different items in this game rose significantly over time but not total tt volume on auction I guess, it is easier to completely neglect a lot of things simply...
  20. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: change items to untradable for more personalised modding

The concept of not tradable L items, it would allow more personalised modifications generally I think. I guess that trade means less extravagance, that comparability when trading and search on auction is of importance and that this is a reason I don‘t see more extravagant modding, there could be...
  21. Lyrisiana

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Please register Lyrisiana Lyz Zianac
  22. Lyrisiana

Making Apartments & Shops more useful

Teleporting to shops as already mentioned, I'd like to see business cards like items with no tt value a shop owner can pass around so buyers can teleport to a shop too and easily remember its location, maybe tping from the fixed TPs would cost a very low fee then for the time saved. Another...
  23. Lyrisiana

Making Apartments & Shops more useful

really liked that one even if it would show up on auction too with some additional costs then probably, a few lines of text then in addition so you can quickly describe the reason for the package. Also prices for each seperate item set anyway if you want so buyers can compare to total price and...
  24. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: universal ammo available at the trade terminal + some bonuses in the process

Make small fixed amounts of universal ammo available at the trade terminal in combo with small benefits, possibly limited per day/week if that makes sense. For example 10 tt activates a personal effect for a while like run speed (once per day), 50 tt activates another small effect once per day...
  25. Lyrisiana

Suggestion: refined advanced vehicle fuel

ok, too much. maybe +8%/+4%, and +2% when a third time for the PvP guys :)
Back