Search results

1. jb-aristide

Noob Tips on becoming a trader...WWWHT

hello, a trader MUST: - be patient - take care of his/her reputation - and more importantly a trader MUST like to trade best trading tip was already said: cycle fast, velocity is all cya Baalat PS. i'm a trader, not active atm cos of RL
  2. jb-aristide

Question: How about investing in an investment fund?

well i was about to make a long post but Lewolf did it very well already, so here some extra comments: - For a pro trader is not difficult to make 2% per week. Some of them can make 1% daily and consistenly for very long time (months/years). - Any investment has a risk associated. Reduce risk...
  3. jb-aristide

Gonna play this now

welcome to EU as many others said already: u need a 'plan', otherwise your 4 yrs playing WoW will turn to be 4 months here in the mean time you could 'try' with some peds to get familiar with EU, but don't compromise too much money before having a 'plan' gl cya
  4. jb-aristide

Vehicle Parts list and info

woot! nice one
  5. jb-aristide

Question: List of traders with websites

heya thx for including me in your list update: website design improved, now calculator is embeded :D thx again, cya
  6. jb-aristide

Finding Dung, Rocks and fruit

i did several tests about that and it's better walk than run it 'sometimes' shows when running, but always when walking i would say lag is responsible of this just try yourself when you spot some stuff, dun pick up and try several times running and walking cya
  7. jb-aristide

Thoughts on buying skills

I would say the real eco-hunter must consider/calculate chipping cost vs. natural skilling, then deciding which is better in terms of economical efficiency. A financial analysis fits very well in this case or even some risk analysis for nerds hehe
  8. jb-aristide

Morally offensive material (with poll)

then MA should study that name and decide accordingly to ToU
  9. jb-aristide

then MA should study your case and decide accordingly to ToU I also could fill a complain for ppl trying to ban my avatar by exploiting ToU my point is: there are rules (ToU) so we must stick to those rules (including MA/FPC/ND) ... otherwise useless
  10. jb-aristide

I would say that if content is considered offensive by even 1 person then it should be considered for change/removal, otherwise ToU are useless ... Entropia Universe Account Terms of Use (ToU) 2010-04-21 Entropia Universe is a virtual universe consisting of a number of virtual planetary...
  11. jb-aristide

Diaries of a n00b: Blakout Edition

so true i would add ore/enmatter refiners too and about refiners, try avoid using them unless u become very slow (well i like to walk anyways) ... also ask ur buyer if he/she pays same % for refined/unrefined, in the long run it will save u a lot of peds and of course try to upgrade refiners...
  12. jb-aristide

Info: Server up again? Stuck at authorizing!

thx a lot it worked for me ;)
  13. jb-aristide

Server Downtime For Release

yeah, we were expecting this one :yay:
  14. jb-aristide

about collecting natural stones, fruits, dung ...

:lolup: that was rude my preferred places are 'mining grounds' because there are no many mobs, and i dun need to keep looking at the radar ... just ask your miner friends/soc m8s
  15. jb-aristide

Question: does armor pay it's durability back?

I also would take some time to check cost/benefit for chipping defensive skills before investing in a new armor :)
  16. jb-aristide

This game is ruining my sleep.

posts like this one make my day :laugh:
  17. jb-aristide

Rocktopia TP And Creature Map

nice job :) tyvm
  18. jb-aristide

Newsletter revamping progress

... hey what about including surveys? results ofc :)
  19. jb-aristide

Help: Making Mind Essence

yep silly bug anyway try always to do 1k, 2k, 3k packs, so u can get that 0.1% bonus ex: 1k sweat + 1k nexus = 1001 ME if u need something extra for example 1354 ME then try 2 refining runs: 1000 + 353 ... it should work btw this happens with any refiner, not only tt refiner
  20. jb-aristide

Zombie Rescue Fund!

i guess u like pop music well at least Madonna would be proud of u :D
  21. jb-aristide

poor taste anyone?

agree, a bit too nasty
  22. jb-aristide

Rockchick's Proclamation

i wanted to vote for free trip, then i saw that beer
  23. jb-aristide

Why I like Rocktropia

maybe try to kill the original one at that nasty pvp zone :D
  24. jb-aristide

Travel should be free, eliminate hangars.

maybe MA/FPC/ND should try a weekly/monthly/yearly pass option with different rates this is common in almost any decent transport system around the world
Back