Search results

1. Y

Question2 on Amps

I understand that an amp does damage up to 1/2 the damage of the weapon itself. Is this 1/2 of the maxium damage of the weapon or 1/2 the maxium damage you can do? Also, is this of total damage, or is it divided into the types of damage you do. For instance, my gun, a Svempa S40 does (1 imp...
  2. Y

Guide for noobs by noob.

Well, I had a go at making a guide myself. It can be found at http://crevoscope.com/profitentropia/ though it should be moved to a new domain name (hopefully by Monday if my calculations are right) I figured that since I just started, I know what type of things a noob would be looking for...
  3. Y

an analogy

Would this analogy be good to explain this free game to a new player? "Entropia is free much like shopping in a mall is free: You can walk around, see the sights, perhaps get a few free samples; if you really want to get something you have to pay"
  4. Y

Question: Unique items

Just a few questions: Is there any kind of item one can obtain or mark, such that it is reasonable to assume your the ONLY person with it? For example, can a crafted item have my name permanently on it or something of that sort? If so, what is the cheapest such item. Second question: if you...
  5. Y

Is this immoral?

Ok, here is my ethical question: I have tried to convice a few people at the sweating grounds to just find an hour of extra work a week and use the money to depo rather than spend 40 hours a week sweating. A lot of them refused on the basis that they want the game to be fully 'free' and not...
  6. Y

Bots

What is the general communities and the official companies view on bots and macros?
  7. Y

Looking to join up

Hello everyone I am looking to join a soc, so let me start to say a little about myself. I am a 22 year old college student at Penn State University. I have no set play schedule of when I am on as my calendar shifts all the time, but I can make it out for events when planned. I am new to the...
  8. Y

A few questions

Hello again, I just have a few questions I was unable to find the answer to elsewhere and this looks like the right place to post them: 1. Does wearing armor make it harder to level up your dodge or reflex abilites. If so by how much? (Does your reflex level up each time your hit or depending...
  9. Y

My first post and review

Hello Everyone, I am a noob here named yasic and I just wanted to give you all a perspective of what I got from my first few days of playing this game. If this post does not belong here or anywhere at all, I apologise for wasting your time and fully understand if this gets locked or deleted...
Back