Search results

1. P

My condolences...

Very sorry to hear that :( Animals can sometimes give more friendship then humans. Sorry 4 ur loss
  2. P

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

A way of thinking All this Vehicle-Chat made me thinking how this would benefit us Entropians , but even more if this would be Economical Possible ? My brains couldn't manage all my toughts at once , so i started to putt some of them in a scheme to get a thin tiny structure and a better view on...
  3. P

Info: Eudoria Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Nice work , it saves me a lot of ped surveying the right sectors ;) Thanks! +Rep
  4. P

Mining manual

Well done , its really easy to understand :) +Rep for this understandable tut Thanks ;)
  5. P

Selling: PvP-Event-Clothes (M) Very Rare !!!

Anonymous Byer OK , some1 who likes to stay anonymous has pm'd me that he will pay the Buyout Bid. The transfer will happen in game shortly if all goes well ! So as for now the Clothes are sold to the anonymous bidder , if however something goes wrong whatever reason it might be , then i will...
  6. P

Aren't there new pvp clothes even more pinky then this set ? I seen some around that are not quite the same as this set , they look flashy pink imo , dunno if they are given for the same events tho ? For as long as i been online i've only seen 2 or 3 other male wearing these clothes and im...
  7. P

Not "all" the event clothes , but "this set" is really Rare. You can Check the thread in wich the (F) set was sold for 350,- in a short time. I'm not sure how many there were made off these , but not many for sure and i think they have lost the BP to make some more lol. You can ask an Official...
  8. P

Thanks for the openingbid Adam :) The Auction will run untill 18/02/2010 ( my Birthday ) - 21h00 MA-time , or less if some1 decides to buyout ;) GL and thanks ;)
  9. P

Hi , There's alot of people in game asking me to sell these "Very Rare Clothes" (Very little of them in EU) and offer me a nice amount of peds for them. In order to give everyone a chance to buy them i prefer to sell them here on forum. And b4 ya judge me about selling a gift i wanne say that I...
  10. Pvp-clothes

Pvp-clothes

Very Rare Clothes
  11. Pvp-clothes

Pvp-clothes

Very Rare Clothes
  12. Pvp-clothes

Pvp-clothes

Very Rare Clothes
  13. P

Selling: Colonist 'PVP' Event Issued clothes F

If someone would offer that much , i might consider selling mine also lol i have both sets btw ... The PvP and TP-run sets hehe :D
  14. P

Selling: Colonist 'PVP' Event Issued clothes F

Just curious how much these will be sold , cause im a proud owner of the "M"-version lol :yay:
  15. P

Guide PvP event for newcomers: Bridge of Death

Another great event imho ! It was very hard to get across the bridge at first due to the heavy blasts everywhere lol Ya could see the rockets fly and the people who got hit also haha Thanks again for another great event guys 'n galls ;) grtz Psy
  16. P

Overpopulated ?

Hi , I always get a kinda error when logging in that says Area overpopulated please choose another destination or summit. (have a screenshot but may not be attached) Now this is not a very serious problem but its very anoying when your sweating at swampcamp or your busy doing something at a...
  17. P

PVP event: Revenge of the Guides

:yay: Won the first round of the contest and am now a proud owner of the outfit ! WoooOOOoooTtttt :p
Back