Search results

1. Machina

Buying: Buying Pleat Coat (M,C)

Hello, I am looking to buy a Pleat Coat (M,C) I am offering around 1400 peds, this would be for a non textured/colored one although all offers are welcome and price can be negotiated :) I am looking forward to owning one of these coats. Please send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thank you...
  2. Machina

Buying: Buying Nemesis Parts (M)

ALL ARMOUR BROUGHT, THREAD CLOSED. Hello, I am buying the following Male Nemesis Parts: Thighs Helmet Harness Gloves Shins Please Pm me with your offer :) Thankyou, Machina
  3. Machina

Tier up your VSE Mk1!

I was just thinking.. why cant we tier up our sweating machines? :scratch2: It would be so cool: range, aim duration and sweat quantity enhancers! :wtg: what do you guys think? And whats with the 'Mk1' is there going to be upgrades in future? Mk2?
  4. Machina

Are SGA Edition items an Investment?

A few simple questions, Do you think they are an investment? Do you think they will rise in MU or remain the same in future? If you had the ped would you collect them or not? Feel free to Discuss and explain your answer :popcorn: ps. This goes for all SGA items Machina
  5. Machina

Question: When will Make up be working?

Hello all, I was wondering when the make up system will be working again...?:scratch2: I really want to get my face painted! :rolleyes: Thanks.
Back