Search results

1. T

Question: Auctions in Space

I noticed that in the Auction house there is a specific listing for Space, as there is for all planets, asteroids etc. Where does one access auctions in space? Are there terminals on the space stations? Does this mean that there will be loot found in space, other than looted taken in PVP from...
  2. T

Why is this Fair?

I'm curious. When you go hunting and hit a big loot, or crafting when Lootius smiles on you, you get the WHOLE amount of your loot immediately. Why is it then that you have to wait days - even weeks - to get your wonderful tower claim when mining?. Somehow this just doesnt seem fair and could...
  3. T

Driving Safety

This is an amazing and very disturbing video, but it gets the message across. Have a safe and happy day all www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-az1smQMWHYk/drive_safely/ P.S i cried my eyes out.
  4. T

ATH: Unamped tower

Broke...again... had a few bombs and 23 pec left. , Thought after all the "down time " we had today that maybe it would be a good time to get rid of my last 34 bombs, and hopefully get a global so I could play a little more. Went to Dome 17 , thinking that it might be a good place, being PVP...
  5. T

Question: Download Options

Perhaps this doesn't affect everyone, but I, and many other players have download limits. Downloads are a part of the dynamic nature of this game, and now with 2 planets, and more coming, I would anticipate even more updates per month than we currently have. This would me more time spent...
Back