Search results

1. M

Buying: Buying UL LR32

Please pm me with your offers :)
  2. M

50 Agility

Don't remember how many years before i finally achieve this. Next would be 60, hope it won't take as long. Click to enlarge
  3. M

MAd's Merp Mission Logs

Hey guys, this thread is intended to help me log my status and results. I'll be using TT powerfists as of now so i can get some skills in them for the boxing event. I'll begin right from the start with 100merp kills mission. Start Date: 2010-08-26 Completed 100 Merp ; 2010-08-26 Completed 500...
  4. M

Mad's crazy healing service

Hello! I've decided to start a Healing service to make the last of my peds last rather than loosing them all in a few hunts. My paramedic skill is very puny (Lv 10) so i'll only be able to use Sk-20 and lower. List of faps available to me: Vivo T1 (Maxed: 7.7~10.3; 20/min) 0.903pec/heal Fap 5...
  5. M

Feffoid's best friend

I finally decided to record all my runs and I r going to use this as a diary.;) Like the title says, I'm going to hunt Feffoids mostly unless something special happens. I am not trying to get a ATH out of them nor do i have a very big goal in hand atm other than breaking even and being able to...
  6. M

Buying: Bear UL (f) parts

dont need any now :D Gl.
  7. M

What would you do if you had 100k Peds

Just wondering, What would you guys do? :silly2: would you let it sit in your ped card and just droll at it? would you use them all for skilling? and risk using them all up? would you buy a few expensive items and hope their prices go up? What would you do? ;)
  8. M

Achievement: First huting global in 4 years

:yay: finally got my first hunting global since i started the game in late 2005. Well play on and off thats why. :rolleyes: felt like shooting something today so i depo some and i planned to shoot some fouls but couldent find them. It end up being a tp run from east scylla mountains to Jurra...
Back