Search results

1. F

How do you think Entropia will end?

Im looking forward to it, i mean not that entropia goes down but if that ever happen (wich i hope never will) what kind of favoritism and dirty laundry will come to light and lawsuits about losing accesss to virtual goods ect. I think the amount of ingame currency is not even 20% coverd by real...
  2. F

No Sun for over 1 hour ?

This request pop out from time to time ,just to sink back into oblivion shortly after. I lost hope that we ever get the option to turn off the night.
  3. F

"Bugged" Avatar Statue Deed Being Sold on Auction - MindArk PLEASE REMOVE IMMEDIATELY

This deed is like some historical remark about entropia universe simillar to the digital covers we recieved when you orderd a physical copy of the entropian magazine years back. It's a collectors item now and that allone might attach some value on that else useless object. But i agree mindark...
  4. F

Twitch Abuse

yes i did, and youre right !
  5. F

Twitch Abuse

Hmm on second thought i think you might be right here. I watched him like 10 Minutes and his viever count jumps up and down while he is afk Definitly shady, i reported the guy to twitch lets see if anything happen.
  6. F

Twitch Abuse

Are you sure its viever Bots ? I mean those bots exist but that guy isn't a mono streamer but he also streams tibia and their community is a lot bigger than ours. Those guys could be people who tuned in and went afk. I mean sometimes i watch a stream and leave my pc online while i go to bed. Im...
  7. F

Info: New forum sucks

Sometimes forum software will cease to be supported and if you dont want to fall victim to security holes that will in this case not longer been fixed you need to switch the software. I think thats the 3rd time the software switched ? Of course it could be a complete different reason like...
  8. F

PCF Forum Migration Complete

Can i hide user avatars and signatures for improved readability like in the old forum ? Is the PM storage limit a thing of the past or were can i see it now ?
  9. F

New Forum Opinion

First Impression is ok All the pictures i uploaded to the gallery past 2006 are no longer here or no nonger linked to me. I liked the old rep system as it stood out compared to other forum and the current forum is super generic right now, not just from visuals wich will improved later on as...
  10. F

Support hasn't bothered to help me for half a month

Did you ask Support to delete your account details and remade your account yet ? I assume there is zero value on this account and i dont know how this situation arised but that might fix it. They could also with your permission just create a avatar and you fix your apearance later ingame. best...
  11. F

Looking for ex-players to interview!

I havn't played EU for years and im still reading PCF almost every day. :) I still love EU but only as a buissnes. For gaming and fun i picked a different poison but that dosnt mean i dislike EU. So some ex players are still lurking around *** If you pick Mc Cormick and use him in your...
  12. F

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Got commited today If i dont made a mistake its 54 Buissnes days They asked for my ID last friday so if i had taken initiative to confirm my id before they even asked that might have speed up the process a little. 26 Mar 2020 12:37 Committed Bank Withdrawal -302137.00 Withdraw time...
  13. F

What CLD payouts tell us and other shower thoughts from $5

Mindarks numbers should be higher, i dont believe any of the fertilizer income, auction tax or shop taxes are going into cld's. The other planets contribute aswell just not as much as calypso but i think the income is not small. All sales like initial auds, cp , ark moon , compet, diverse land...
  14. F

Arkadia Moon Deeds - Limited Edition Cyborg Suit

Edit : Just some rant that i shouln't have posted
  15. F

Arkadia Moon Deeds - Limited Edition Cyborg Suit

Hmm why is it so hard to sell those moon deeds, i wonder.
  16. Fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon

Just me wondering about Arkadias difficulties to sell those deeds, i wonder why.
  17. F

Ancient Greece Shares

And who exactly is ? 750 000 USD for a pice of virtual land with no track of customers is an insult to the intelligence of your playerbase. This is way to high , it is ridiculous and delusional to assess that cloud temple project is worth more than next island ever made since it exist! I can't...
  18. F

Ancient Greece Shares

Next Island is a dead location and it dosn't matter how breath taking the enviroment is or how beautiful the artwork most entropians dont tick like this but they look at oportunities to cover their expenses and grind for paying as less as possible, power creep and grinding for profit. The...
  19. F

FYI: Gottenborg, we have a problem!

Gottenborg, we have a problem! "insert some minor bug here" :mad: Clickbait
  20. F

Noob pets question.

Welcome back :yay:
  21. F

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

Is overkill still a thing like all peds you spend on mobs not backed by mob hp is refunded in scraps but only like 90% of tt value ?` We have a vague idea how much percent of raw tt value we get from each percent on the eco bar assuming its a linear increase. Did you compare the raw tt return...
  22. F

Arkadia Moon Deeds and the Share Trading Mechanism

It was naive to think that all arkadia team need to do is to generate more land and sell shares. I was suprised it worked out for the underground but for the moon it clearly dosn't. I was also stunned by the greed to raise the share price after initial early buyer grace period, talking about...
  23. F

The Mission Galactica Conundrum, The Resto Chip

It was easy predictable this would happen from the day they introduced this mission, refunding any money spend on it is like asking them to pay back all the money they made with this so far. Mindark also might not care at all and let the mission become obsolete, who knows :lam: Possible...
  24. F

Dev Notes #21 - Tiering & Enhancer System Changes

While this change is good news for items that will be upgraded in the future i wish they would have tweaked the original system instead. They could have added more non liniar return of TT value on the tiring profession level for example level 50 = 80% tt return and level 100 = 100% tt return...
Back