Search results

1. flyingdog

Question: Best possible graphic settings in PVP areas?

Howdy, What are the best possible graphic settings for PVP areas? I mean when I put all graphic settings to very high, I start seeing avatars when they are like in the outer ring of my radar. Isn't it possible to make some tweak to see the avas earlier (I think my hardware setup should handle...
  2. flyingdog

PVP 3 - Whats going on there?

It seems that there isnt going on anything. I went there for the first time in my life to see how is it like. But I tped around there, and ran a bit. But there were nobody. Is there any reason why to go there, for miners, hunters or pkers?
  3. flyingdog

Teleportation Chip III - Is it still lootable?

hi there, I am interested if the tp chip III still drops, and from what mob? so long, fly
  4. flyingdog

hola amigos - this is me FlyingDoggieDog

hi out there, I nearly emptied my bottle of servus red wine from austria - burgenland and I played entropia again since a long time. you may dont know me, but you may have seen some of my films like East of Reality, or Reinforcement for Calypso - or you may not hehe :D after the last movie...
  5. flyingdog

Can you login at the entropia website?

Yeah, title says all. I cannot login to myaccount secction on the new website. Do you also have this problem, know how to solve it? Wait? so long, fly
  6. flyingdog

Psssst, what you could do till you could login...

You could watch our masterpieces from the movie competition, as it was a lot of work to do - and I am sure we still have some minutes till we can login in our vu'd universe... :D I am sure I am not the only filmmaker who would be happy to hear some comments :) Masterpieces
  7. flyingdog

About graphics quality in ingame videos...

I wanted to ask what you are doing, to get the best possible ingame graphics shot, as some of you have really good graphics in their videos. I mean its a long way from eu to the exportet video or utube. I am using fraps to record the ingame video with 30 fps (I have noticed the problem when I...
  8. flyingdog

FlyingDog proudly presents: Reinforcement for Calypso

Dear Calypsians, I am really proud to present you my finished work. The last hours have been very thrilling for me because I had some troubles with converting and with the uploading on youtube. :D But now it is finished and ready to be watched! I’ve made two versions. Version two has a...
  9. flyingdog

How to pronunciate PED...

I have to know quickediquickest how to pronunciate PED. Do I say P. E. D. or just PED? Dont remember that I've ever listened to that. Cant find any old viddy now... so long, fly
  10. flyingdog

Ranged Damage Assessment

:yay::yay:Finally unlocked RDA during the 3x skill period. :yay::yay: Click to enlarge Skillin for Serendipity --> NEXT GOAL. But its soooo slooooooooooowly.
  11. flyingdog

Cornundacauda speed hunting - best equipment and spawn

hi there, as I will hunt in category one, wanted to ask you what do you think is the best equipment to hunt them down for the mayhem festival (as I am hunting feffos normally, but I am laser pistoleer lvl 24^^, dont know much about cornundacaudas). Is it better do you think to hunt the big...
  12. flyingdog

B: A105

As the title says, I want to buy an A105 Amp. PM me, if you have one for sale,... then lets talk about the prize.
  13. flyingdog

Exo Stalker ---> 60Ped, a haircut and a new friend :D

Yesterday I attended the "Free HU Event: Exaromania". I was walking around having problems finding mobs, because so much people were there having fun(~70). It was about 15 minutes before the end of the event and I was running around searching exos... as I found 2 red dots on my radar. One of...
  14. flyingdog

Atrax Young 94 PED :D

Today I got a nice global when I was hunting around Orthos west ... Billys Afterworld! I havent got one for a long time, ... so this one makes me special happy. Greets
  15. flyingdog

Melee Skilling

After HG, I've decided to start skilling longblade, as I want to get some HP. I took this thread for the basics."The Path of the Sword" So I am running around at argus with my 12 axes. And the skill flow is quite nice, ~ 100 points per full 12 axes run. (~I've about 1k now) How long is it...
  16. flyingdog

Amazing Drum Video!

This guy never learned playing the drums or the piano. Watch it, its more than worth! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqumbhfxRo
  17. flyingdog

FlyingDog proudly presents: East of Reality

After a lot of work, I can proudly present my finished project now. :yay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFv6jhjyMs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFv6jhjyMs I have to say THANK YOU to some people here. Thank you MH Grave Digger! Without you, this movie would not be the movie it is now...
  18. flyingdog

What did I wrong?

Today I was hunting some Argos at Twin, as I noticed a team of some people who were hunting near me. I don't know how they did it, but they all died and suddenly I had all their 5 argos around me. There were 2 half killed argos (wounded from the team I mentioned), I didn't want to kill them...
  19. flyingdog

Daikiba Provider 63 PED --> another Christmas Present

Short before my ammo was gone I met this nice Daiki. I like the short presents, they're preparing for Christmas ;) Nice holidays I wish ya out there!!!
  20. flyingdog

Small Christmas present: Snable (f) Old 99 PED

I was hunting snables and other small mobs the last week, because I hadn't much peds left (wanted to deposit after christmas). And suddenly I fell over this nice old lady snable :yay:
  21. flyingdog

How to reach 250+ HP without chipping

I am playing now EU since one year (made a long break, cause i finished school this year) and I have 100 HP. You are allowed make jokes :yay: I wonder how it is possible to reach 250+ HP, is it possible to do it without chipping and needing years for it? When, how? Will the HP gain faster...
  22. flyingdog

Skilling HG

I have a HG skill of 2k and LWT also 2k and BLP at about 1k. I was skilling till now with Breer or Korss or TT gun. Because I don't have so much time from the beginning of January, I think, that I'll switch to guns which burn more ammo and give more skills. So I would like to know what guns you...
  23. flyingdog

Strange Loot

Howdy out there, Today I got strange loot from a Daikiba old. I got an Argonaut fractured scull. And that from a Daikiba? :D What do ya think about it? And, it is no fake :)
  24. flyingdog

Economical FAP use

Hello out there, I wanted to ask you with what skill level (Anatomy, Diagnosis, First Aid) to jump to the next FAP. I heard something, that it is best to jumpf from 5 to 15 and then to 50. Is that theory true? Exists there a list out there when to take the next fap? I have currently these...
  25. flyingdog

Marksmanship unlocked!

It was time to unlock this hidden skill. And it gives a nice feeling when you see that you reached something :)
Back