Search results

1. T

Attribute Missions: When to do them?

..if the system run as other RPG the better could be to start the mission when gain point is hard ... more high level more point need to reach the next....
  2. T

Question: Attributes

...to 1st look, without algorithm math, seem it; i compare Katsuchi H with Killian sw in 5 midfull repair session of Katsuchi longsword attrib rise-up to stars...
  3. T

Extended Guides: Kill 1000 Noobs (Yes this includes you Ubahs also)

ranpha 's missions are ever in pure animal right activist spirit ... ;)
  4. T

software info: game session firewall

during net surfing i found this in Lavasoft stuff mybe some1 could try it !! ..a new exiting challenge or a way to protect your game session...
  5. T

Question: What is TIER?

1st knowledge brick about A3com.munity...
  6. T

Different variations of Entropia?

en-philyc me too ...:D
  7. T

Info: Legotropia?

wordplay maybe this word could be 1 of few word where is not indicate O\A traslitteration...
  8. T

News: The End of "Entropia"?

plagiarist plague pogo we all know how is variegated Entropia community (Entripia is also red underlined...) ...ok maybe could be an English lenguage plagiarist ...amalgam culture...try to search it in other vocabulary (sorry no knowledge base about Swedish ) could we injury them...
  9. T

Latest Buzz (March 23rd)

about auction I' m so happy for the useful new tab system...(not joking) but if we could ave back old "won tab" is much more useful ..my keyboard table have no need the presence of my teeth-sign katsuchi honor cumbriz ingot for both of them i received the classic You have...
  10. T

FYI: About shopkeeper

TP : ...ah the Estophyl i found the impossibility to purchase item hold by shopkeeper
  11. T

More customizing appearance?

before to ample the range, could we optimize the just! I have no tried to give a touch of color more to clothes ...but i wish that, before i will do that, a more ample choice to mod it will been give us ...
  12. T

tier

after all the time i do pasted collecting info ... rise up your tier upgrader skill before follow a recipe
  13. T

Choose your own Calypso adventure

...my youth read... ...when d&d didn't take his place ...
  14. T

Info: Wish List - Give us back the afro hair for male avatars.

dreadlock for life !!! SUbscriB'it :D
  15. T

Entropia Universe: Explore

!! right choice about background musik !!!
  16. T

Love/Hate

...i' m not a old edge player of PE or now know as PC .... ...i' m not a old edge player of PE or now know as PC .... but this thread seem contain an high level of reversibility about sense an practicality... Love : automotive push, possibility of interaction with environment, emulation...
  17. T

Uber: Mindark loves me too... I can not believe it!!

Think that love and money aren' t forward proportional you could buy sex , you could buy a new heart. You could buy reputation, you could buy a country but nothings of these is like love ...
  18. T

Foul

about damage ...red ball is a gravitational attak ?
  19. T

Info: where to find lots of mobs which give dodge ?

South SW of Nea' s Place there are a medium density land with Thori\afoid About East Scylla try to give a look in same direction aforementioned
  20. T

Word Association Version 2.0

luckracy-compound
  21. T

Healt tools Enhacer ???

For all heal tool is the same no possibility to tier-up ... ..another way to lock ???
  22. T

Lies Triangle ...or as shut up free sound trasmissiON

23 from old age was A mystc number ... let become, lead, bring ppl to use them mind, this is only a bit piece of his\her means ! Also today this number give a contribute to develop policy system ... 23 is the number of R-existanxer that timely have lost them freedom...
  23. T

When a player offers pixie/goblin for tt or payment in sweat @0.5, they are actually trying to help.

...ok A free and dispassionate conjetture about skam injurer ..how Planet Calypso home site display this is a game whit a real economy sys ! a premade dictat come in my mind : how the fly whit honey lot of people whit no1 develope pourpose come in Calypso...
  24. T

Overheard Marco at a cafe in Gothenburg!

:cool:.this personal news will be the foundations for 1st PE blackmail connection.:cool:
  25. T

Crafting Ideas/ Concepts

like elephant ..like hyerophant !!! ..but remember don't sell Mann MPH (...if you don' t wont a bad thread feed) :D
Back