Search results

1. T

software info: game session firewall

during net surfing i found this in Lavasoft stuff mybe some1 could try it !! ..a new exiting challenge or a way to protect your game session...
  2. T

FYI: About shopkeeper

TP : ...ah the Estophyl i found the impossibility to purchase item hold by shopkeeper
  3. T

Healt tools Enhacer ???

For all heal tool is the same no possibility to tier-up ... ..another way to lock ???
  4. T

Lies Triangle ...or as shut up free sound trasmissiON

23 from old age was A mystc number ... let become, lead, bring ppl to use them mind, this is only a bit piece of his\her means ! Also today this number give a contribute to develop policy system ... 23 is the number of R-existanxer that timely have lost them freedom...
  5. T

...oops screen contest is end!

rats&cheesy
  6. T

More past the time an more i ask myself way elettronik piracy should not exist ? If the great open source minder "purchase" a software, and this limitated thinker try to understad it acrossing tuto step, there are 90\100 possibilities that this mind spend the rest of his time...
  7. T

cyberlife : it's fun ( ...or play for other fun?)

When i was child existed i socety game called CRACK! in this game who lost all his money was the winner! ( that fucking game!) Only an idiot in this crisys time could continue to think to play at this game (...personally i never begin to play!) If i don't move my avatr why...
  8. T

Question: A-bounty builderss >>> musik could follow words <<<

Way not (obviously for adj\premium mem) ? PPL:Ok! give a look in forum :computer: Us writing recipes could be added in an complete media-cyberword... but what we need ? :dj: Like a spice A good dosage of dropped musik :dance: But maybe this will be...
  9. T

What if : haAIty'' The Avengers'' Renegade

Sorry for my bAd eng ...in this thread i have less to say ... try to open uRl mind.... if AcAb SttStWhtWas...???
  10. T

Help: About clare deal reading posibility

Could be usefull fix the chat box pannel .... issue: when muse\mouse cursor (red arrow) tuoch left slide bar no text scrolling will be ''allow'' spend min to research the needly row sometimes could bring the mind in alternative dimension...multiverse is huge:: but now us need yet a...
  11. T

FYI: Abuot newbs crafter BP consultation

Could be usefull in BP explanation box add a voice like ''item info'' Every1 could be consult Auction and research info about desidered item but that button maybe could disable a long blast periods...
  12. T

What if : A Radio Station...go down

Government oppurtunity to make silence is ever feed...!!! ...after three squAtHouse has clean by lawer-action... them closer minder are ever more near to stop the voice of knowledge ! ...after 18 years of free musik\contents\partys\openThinkerArtist-build trasmissions!!! ...after...
  13. T

Help: how could chage you ? why you are ever the same title bar???

Hi MA..however ...quest for forum administrator (have i to add kind reguards ???) :cool:hi too:cool: I my odyssecly lands i meet this problem I may change threads title without delete all threads but in edit option is possible only modify threads content ...how can i do ??? PS:to pretty...
  14. T

Selling: crafted Mann MPH ; e-Amp 11

're you A newbe ?? 're you an middle levelled hunter and need a finisher??'re you a trader and need gOOdsbulk deal? mann MPH (variable worth)tt+dailyMU E-amp 11 (same above)tt+dailyMU OA ore amp 101 Light(L)tt+dailyMU EMT med kit 2000 tt+dailyMU this price are variable and not follow...
  15. T

Info: how story change this forums!!!

I decided to open this thread to give a hand at all reader and writers busy inside!!! !!!here we could signal what in forum exist no more !!! :cool:comment session is open ....you could gain some EFD!!!!:cool: ok comment just arrive ...!! however
  16. T

Question: saving mental healt !!!

about 2:30 MA time ...!!! i have to thanks who has want try to save in same time mental healt and sweat traffic (mobs maybe feel abused ) but block vmk use in a range of a 50 mt circle ... don't think was the better choice ...!!! this thread would say nothing !!! would gain...
  17. T

about MAP cartography

ok Calypso change everytime from my cheap knowledge we could see FGA and SGA this edges have rebuild the planet ... ok wait (just a little arounded time ... i post here work about a new lake coo that i selected are perimetral range i don't know at who could interested...
  18. T

Help: about REM message & RAM chat box

usefull addings for next upgrade: when any1 friends log off is impossible to send message add little cache space to storage msg (ok forum writing able ...)usefull for mentor possibility to recall lost write mean: i'm writing a msg - push up arrow and recall ant writing ( delay in trasmission...
  19. T

Info: barycled voice like exosauro

i walk in OLA 18 areas ;saw a couple of barycled hearded them voice and i was thinking that like exosaurus ....... pos around 21718 35625 (not only)
Back