Search results

1. T

Uber: My Second Tower

So, while waiting for tower 1 to finish off, i was mining with a bunch of lev 5 amps. I made some nicer sized hofs on Caldorite yesterday, couple ~500's. Today, I was rather surprised by this...
  2. T

Uber: My first tower

So I ran off some lev 6 amps, grabbed my trusty Z20 finder and decided to run some lines on FOMA. Well, that was a smart plan.
  3. T

sigtest

test test test test
  4. T

Crafting in a new spot

Found a new outpost today. On a lark, I crafted up some amps.. Click to enlarge
  5. T

A nice day on EU

Last night I threw away most of my peds on stuff to craft some MF102. I ran off 1/2 the runs I could do, and got 1 global which put a Ziplex Z5(L) blueprint(L) with 12 clicks. I had enough stuff to make em, and decided just to run em off on quantity Lo and behold Click to enlarge Click to...
  6. T

Silent global while crafting..

I was crafting pioneer faces yesterday and this dropped. Click to enlarge I believe it counts as a silent global. :D
  7. T

Uber: Is it the team name???

a while back my son and I popped a 3334 ped argo with a team name of 'We ARGO-nna HOF' and so today... I decided on this team name, while hunting toasters with my wife... Click to enlarge :wtg::wtg::yay::wtg::wtg: loot was - 1 robot filter, ~71k robot weapon grips, about 1k med laser ammo...
  8. T

Uber: NICE Argo

went on a hunt with my son... good thing or i woulda missed this... Click to enlarge
  9. T

Quantium in Quantity

I went to Mermoth LA south of Nea's Place as it is where I can occasionally break even while mining. It was definitely a good idea to do so :yay: nice markup on quantium... :cool: Click to enlarge
  10. T

Coolness on a hot summer night

I have been expecting this for a while now... but none the less, I was happy to see the msg. I've joined the ranks of the cool.. :D Click to enlarge
  11. T

jester d2 91 ped

About 7 hours after the mask... I decided to make some guns.. This one was especially shiny :D Click to enlarge
  12. T

Emerald Mask

I decided to make some of the newer (L) armor bits with some of the stuff I dug up or killed a critter for. And for all my effort... an emerald.. w00t!! :wtg: Click to enlarge
  13. T

Horsin around in Amethera

My wife Jynx, our friend Red, and I were fooling around in the equus LA NW of nate valley looking for some jaguar bits... we got this.. just oils and residue, nothing too special, but certainly upped the ammo fund some ;-) Click to enlarge
  14. T

This could have been uber...

while on a lovely stroll through lizard infested woods.. i found a nice little pile of ares head... Click to enlarge if i sold it for over 1000 ped, does that mean it was uber? lol :yay: :yay:
  15. T

Lucky Dome 15

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Praise Lootius! I was digging up a bit of iron, and dropped an enmatter bomb.... Click to enlarge this is now my largest HoF ever.!!!
  16. T

Allophyl with a pretty in its loot

on CND murdering the Allophyls and looting not much, until this Click to enlarge 190 ped ESI <-- that is an uber isn't it?? :yay: :D
  17. T

Lootius spoke and commanded the earth to surrender....

a nice pile of cumbriz... actually it was the asteroid.. but.. it's a personal ATH for mining for me :-) gear: finder was a 212(L), amp was a 103 Click to enlarge
  18. T

Desert of Longu 1726

We were on our way down through the desert to the big chickens and this longu got in my face and I had to kill it... good thing I did, it might have strained its back carrying all that damn oil residue :D so far i like this vu, even though the loots are strange... Click to enlarge
  19. T

Argonauts gave me some toys

Click to enlarge I was actually on my way to get shot up by some drones North of twin peaks... loot included a freand Alpha, Freand Beta, Lesser TP, Paladin (M) and (F) mask, a103 amp, and 220+ ped of thyroid oil
  20. T

One day while I was running to a Thorio fight

I was on my way east from Nea's place TP to go beat up some big blue geeks and this little ambu got in my face and had to be removed with my ep-40.... and... my largest solo hunting hof to date :D :D :D Click to enlarge
  21. T

CND: 302 oil, 399 alic, 927 dianum

I had several globals up there mining away... a few more notable finds are here - and i have a few more stuffed away somewhere... i'll post em one day :-) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  22. T

Chicken Surprise

Was out beating up chickens in dome 3 and this one coughed up some goodies for me Click to enlarge shogun thigh (M), viking shin (M), kobold arms(F), minstrel Vase, 2 DNA A, peds, wood in the loot box :-)
  23. T

massive oil

And today, while running around dome 6 on CND.... Click to enlarge my largest find, or loot ever :-) skills like crazy....
  24. T

Extraction Unlock

Right after i found the xeremite... i unlocked extraction :-) Click to enlarge
  25. T

Strange things in the dirt..

I was out throwing away peds on CND when I tripped across this find.. Click to enlarge in any case... I now have 6 ingots and 1 stone of xeremite. Anyone interested in it might want to PM me. Cheers!
Back