Search results

1. LetumLatro

Fresh KILL!

a9a7lk3AQ8U Fresh KILL! 200 Pedder Plus Markup
  2. LetumLatro

Info: Beware! You have entered a contaminated zone!

a9a7lk3AQ8U Any one that likes to cry about PVP in EU needs read the warning that pops up in your face each time you enter the zone. Do not use toxic shots for your safety. JUST SAY NOOOOO! Toxic shots are bad for your health and may add nano spores to your system. "Beware! You have entered a...
  3. LetumLatro

Question: To Chip In or Chip out that is the Question?

First I like to say that I feel that Mindark and First Plant Side. did a great job on the new VU10 update and I can see lots of new things being added all the time. One thing for sure is there is a lot of changes in the game and one of the changes is the Economy. Economy in Real Life and the...
  4. LetumLatro

All Hail Bots!

((O)) All Humans most now Hail Bots! We are Bio Bots and have taken over your weak planet. Any humans that have ran for cover in space will be hunted down and Killed on Sight. Long Live Robots! Titan of War Letum
  5. LetumLatro

Info: Hail Bots!

((O)) All Humans most now Hail Bots! We are Bio Bots and have taken over your weak planet. Any humans that have ran for cover in space will be hunted down and Killed on Sight. Long Live Robots! Titan of War Letum
  6. LetumLatro

Selling: Vat 100 ME

SOLD Vat 100 ME starting bid at 4k PED. in game auction now 9 hours to go Fastest Gun in EU. You can just moooo them down with this. :handgun: :bull:
  7. LetumLatro

Kos the one

ToW as gotten word of a human invader called The One. ToW will hunt dawn The One and kill it. Letum was invited to DDR, Letum reported back to ToW and was granted a alliance offer to DD and has been sent as a advisor of ToW. DD has taking full control over all PVP areas. Letum as sent word to DD...
  8. LetumLatro

Selling: Vat 100 ME

9. LetumLatro

Info: Letum's PVP Blog

Subscribe to Letum's blog to keep up to date about Letums adventures in EU. See Letum's blog to learn more about what Letum's avatar is up to in his work for the robots to kill all human life in the Entropia Universe. Letum is looking forward to meeting you in your nearest PVP area Recent...
  10. LetumLatro

Letum Kills Bridge SilverFox Investor In Carramone Armor

This was fun hunting down and killing Bridge SilverFox Investor in his full set of Major Jenny Carramone Armor. Letum first seen SilverFox showing off his Carramone Armor in twins. Letum sent the info back to the robot commanders about this new member from Major Jenny Carramone's army, this...
  11. LetumLatro

Letum Kills Looser

I have been with Looser at the rig one time fighting joda. Looser can hold it down well with his IMP Fap and Angel armor. But as I was on patrol with Trix the General of Titans of War. We were being hunted down by a group called 'Letum can not kill us'. We were in the grave yard in PVP when we...
  12. LetumLatro

The Titans of War Story Line

>>>NEWS FLASH<<< ToW Mission Alart: ((O)) (Extermenate All Human Life on Calypso) JOIN TITANS OF WAR (ToW) Help rid Calypso of the Human invaders. You have no society join us for some fun killing all humans on Calypso we will stop them from living here on Calypso Hail Bots!. "The Akbal-Cimi...
  13. LetumLatro

Letum & Sevvy Kill 11 Miners In PVP4

As you may of known Sevvy and Letum had a great time in PVP4 the other day Killing 11 NBK Miners in one blow. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, not just any fish they were loaded with loot FAT fishes too. Just a another day at working killing the human invaders for the robots. Letum was...
  14. LetumLatro

Letum Kills Docter The Viking Feelgood

Letum Killed Docter The Viking Feelgood when he was shooting at Letum but the odd thing was he tryed to run away from Letum into a container and was shot in the back to death.
  15. LetumLatro

Letum Kills JaKst3r

Letum kills JaKst3r using his LR65. He fapped a lot but that did not seem to help him. He was camping the grave yard in PVP4. Letum as seen this human many times in PVP. He needs to join the robots or die. Even his LR66 this day did not save him from being killed and looted by the bio bots.
  16. LetumLatro

Selling: Sell: Blausariam Stone

Hi have I for sale 10462 Blausariam Stone on Auction in game start Bid at 100% OB at 106.82%. GL on the Craft run. Letum' SOLD
  17. LetumLatro

Info: Kos nbk

As you may of known Sevvy and Letum had a great time in PVP4 the other day Killing 11 NBK Miners in one blow. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, not just any fish they were loaded with loot FAT fishes too. Just a another day at working killing the human invaders for the robots. Letum was...
  18. LetumLatro

Buying: Buying Dagger of Destruction (L)

Buying Dagger of Destruction (L) If you have one to sell PM me. TY
  19. LetumLatro

Info: Create-a-Critter Entry by: Letum Mr Latro

Titan or War Bio Bots The Robot Uprising (Currant Story Line) Nobody could expect what happened next. Without any warning, all robots on Calypso went mad! The base matrix turned them into savage and ruthless killer machines, cut off all communications to and from Calypso, and sabotaged the...
  20. LetumLatro

Info: New Society 'Titans of War'

>>>NEWS FLASH<<< ToW Mission Alart: ((O)) (Extermenate All Human Life on Calypso) JOIN TITANS OF WAR (ToW) Help rid Calypso of the Human invaders. You have no society join us for some fun killing all humans on Calypso we will stop them from living here on Calypso Hail Bots!. "The Akbal-Cimi...
  21. LetumLatro

Ego vs. Alter Ego

Ego vs. Alter Ego By Letum Latro's Ego or Alter Ego? I have always found human behavior interesting where a person seems to mix fantasy and reality in to one consciousness. Seems that Entropia Universe (EU) massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) with a real cash economy makes...
  22. LetumLatro

Question: Is it ok to Kill Steal in PVP areas vs Kill Stealing in NON PVP areas?

Is it ok to Kill Steal in PVP areas vs Kill Stealing in NON PVP areas? I started a post about "PVP on CND is Moral or Unmoral?" and it seemed to hit a soft spot about killing a player in a PVP area when they are hunting a MOB in EU. Some feel it is ok to kill the hunter when they are on a MOB...
  23. LetumLatro

Question: PVP on CND Moral or Unmoral?

I know that some of the Domes on CND are PVP just like on the planet. I been thinking it would be fun to try to get a killing spree with Letum up there just to see how many he can get. PVP in zero gravity may be fun to do and a bit harder. Who makes the domes PVP MA or NeverDIE? I know there...
  24. LetumLatro

Info: Agility vs PVP

Agility vs PVP Does Agility help in PVP? I do not think it does but some others do. One thing that makes Agility not work in my book for EU is that you can now buy a mouse with 4000+ DPI that will make your avatar turn fast it seems in PVP. I have seen this a lot in sword fights and used it...
  25. LetumLatro

Info: EU PVP Beginners Guide

Entropia Universe Player vs Players Beginners Guide By Letum Mr Latro Table of Contents. Chapters 1. Welcome to Entropia PVP 2. PVP Locations 3. PVP Gear 4. PVP Skills 5. PVP Tactics 6. Conclusion Chapter One: Welcome to Entropia PVP Welcome to Entropia Universe, I am Letum Mr...
Back