Search results

1. M

Atrox And Osseocollum 10k Giveaway LA40 - LA51

sign me up please. Maximus Max Flash
  2. M

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2600

Offer Hi Zayka, Like your fap. I'll offer 8.5K for your M. EMT 2600. Regards, Max (Maximus Max Flash)
  3. M

What is your RL profession?

Well......in RL, I have always made a living in the worlds second oldest profession.........sailmaking. Anyone need a new jib? :)
  4. M

I give up. What loots Tier VII Components?

Tier VII Components I've been hunting Neconu at Land area #23 -Royal Club- (Calypso). They drop Tier VII Components.
  5. M

Achievement: LVL 100 BLP Sniper Hit

Wow!...nice job Liberty :)
  6. M

Any one know Brian Sledge Hammer?

Wow! welcome back Sledge......somthings a little better in the universe :)
  7. M

Achievement: 200k Skill!

Gratz Sledge, nicely done:D
  8. M

Question: warrior spawns

Try along (and north of) the beach that is directly South-West of Tukar.
  9. M

Hi Ast, My name is Maximus Max Flash. My Soc is The Chosen Few. I have a set of SGA Vigi...

Hi Ast, My name is Maximus Max Flash. My Soc is The Chosen Few. I have a set of SGA Vigi thighs. For a reasonable offer you may have them to help complete your set. Best luck, Max
  10. M

What critters were you scared of as a noob?

Well, Feffs were scary.... but it took about a year and a half before I even saw a Spider. If they even smelled me, I was dead before I saw them......
  11. M

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Better late than never! Maximus Max Flash
  12. M

FYI: Why Entropia's Economy has fallen deeper than the IRL economy

Entropia Tracker calculates hunting rank based on the number of globals each avatar has gotten vs. the amount all avatars have gotten duribg the last 30 days. Last Feburary the number of avatars scoring at least one global during the 30 day period was something in excess of 6,000. These days...
  13. M

Question: Itumatrox

There are a couple of good spawns of Itumas East, North - East of fort Ares.
  14. M

cool typo :)

Nice one Kuti :)
  15. M

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Well, OK...........if i remember your name. :)
Back