Search results

1. Ger

a big big big hug there..good to find you here to :)

a big big big hug there..good to find you here to :)
  2. Ger

Show us ya face!

ok i can try it......the beauty and the beast..ofcourse im the beast :D and, bored!! why girls needs around 8 hours in only 1 store? :scratch2: Have a good day all and nice post :wtg:
  3. Ger

ok im nervious..i send you a friend request but are you the suzi i know? the one! the suzi?.. :P

ok im nervious..i send you a friend request but are you the suzi i know? the one! the suzi?.. :P
  4. Ger

SGA Guides Present: Faye lost the newbies gifts

bump for a good idea and event :wtg::wtg:
  5. Ger

Crazy @ PA!

you need to check TI Castle yup...and i have to say someting positive!..thank you very much for the old mentors and other persons helping there, and with a lot of patience and fast hands.. thanks old mentors still helping!!!:wtg::wise::wtg::beerchug:
  6. Ger

gratz for the hof

gratz for the hof
  7. Ger

Happy New Year 2010 Thread.

Happy new year and many hofs and globals:wtg::wtg:
  8. Ger

For sweaters and buyers

thanks for this post.. hugs Ger
  9. Ger

Congratz and happy holidays!!! :)

Congratz and happy holidays!!! :)
  10. Ger

Sweat United - Sale/trade/buy with no losing time..

Thanks :) thank you :) nice spanish have bouth hehe a big hug for us and happy holidays :wtg:
  11. Ger

Ty and happy holidays!! :)

Ty and happy holidays!! :)
  12. Ger

FYI: Buzz WON!!! 330k$ !!

to infinity and beyond!!!!!:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  13. Ger

EntropiaBay Official Thread

i love this website for sale items and the idea..thanks for do it:wtg: ph i just find in this moment..i can sale sweat there? great!!!!!!! ty
  14. Ger

Happy Holidays!!!

Happy Holidays!!!
  15. Ger

Welcome to Eu forum!

Welcome to Eu forum!
  16. Ger

Sweat United - Sale/trade/buy with no losing time..

Well this was first a funny idea but i do it few min ago as a project.. Welcome Sweater/trader/salers from all ports Sweat United is a funny idea for help all Sweaters in EU...New Salers, Old Salers, Buyers and set prices.. Dont believe in some traders, dont sale cheap....your work and time...
  17. Ger

Sweat Rob! and i need a your help..

Ok i anderstand all points and is good to read all coments..thanks for do it :) andd i got a idea/project... check my signature :) happy holidays!!
  18. Ger

if you read the post again..im not crying or i dont want to change the price.:scratch2: the rest of the things are fucked?... maybe or maybe i really dont know.. thanks for write and have a nice night.
  19. Ger

thanks for all Replys, ideas, new and old info and the gl :yay::wtg: at this time im writing this and there is another fight on chat about this theme..buyers/ salers/ price / you rob me and more... :( but the good think is..new salers now know what is a good price for sale :) hugs for all and...
  20. Ger

Thanks for the Add and the BIG patience you have here...many hugs there :)

Thanks for the Add and the BIG patience you have here...many hugs there :)
  21. Ger

Sweat Rob? and i need a your help.. Well this is my first topic and i hope all anderstand my english hehe.. Im a new player, yes a noob i only have around 1 month... My EU time playing is 50% of the day making 2k of sweat per day at Nea's and the 50% rest of the day, mining and learning about...
  22. Ger

good to see you today and know about you friend...i hope soon or one day wen i increase my...

good to see you today and know about you friend...i hope soon or one day wen i increase my levels and toys we goo to hunt/ for boobies and partys!!! many hugs there mate. cheersssssss
  23. Ger

New Years Resolutions for EU

mmm good thread.. soo for me..get a my first Global :wtg::wtg::wtg: be better for my soc and enjoy the game with more skills :yay: Many hugs to all :)
  24. Ger

New free tool ready: EntropiaBay Dynamic Signature

Awesome idea and tools, ty :wtg::wtg:
  25. Ger

The old game

graphics are better now but where are the other old professions :scratch2:
Back