Search results

1. TSCRYPTO

PK movie from many years ago. Can anyone help?

Hello. No doubt its a long shot, but I am gonna try nonetheless. I am seeking a PK movie made by a player here in 2005. When I started playing back in this time, i immersed myself in the game. One thing that motivated and inspired me at that time was player-made movies and stories of things I...
  2. TSCRYPTO

Selling: Full set Jaguar (M) - NOW SOLD!

Selling Jaguar (M). All pieces T 0.99 :) 5K BO Firm. PED only. PM here or ingame. Note: I am on Eastern AU time. Many thanks! T SOLD!!
  3. TSCRYPTO

Price Check Price Check - Full set Jaguar (M)

Hello, Price check please on this lovely set of armour - all pieces T 0.99 :) Thanks. TS
  4. TSCRYPTO

Buying: Urban Nomad White Slacks (M)

As above, anyone got a pair in the back of their wardrobe they no longer want? Thanks :)
  5. TSCRYPTO

Something gone awry with mining again?

Is this normal? This chap's cleaning up.
  6. TSCRYPTO

Help: Banned from Royal Club?

Hello, I've never seen this before. Can someone explain what's happening here? Thanks :)
  7. TSCRYPTO

Reporting glitch

I am pretty sure I didn't miss a global happening :) I am pretty certain I didn't get a second one on these argos. The earlier one is at the correct time. Has anyone else noticed anything like this? (EL admins - if I am wrong and I potentially fell asleep during this, make sure you tell me :) )
  8. TSCRYPTO

Buying: Valiant Foot Guards

Yeah, I know, It's probably a daft question :) but does anyone have a set of (M) Valiant Foot Guards for sale? TIA T
  9. TSCRYPTO

Buying Jaguar (M) Bits

...Helmet and/or Gloves and/or Arms. Anyone selling? :)
  10. TSCRYPTO

Selling Boar (M) Bits

All three are at full tt: Boar (M) Harness: tt+950 Boar (M) Thighs: tt+1000 Boar (M) Shins: tt+950 TY :)
  11. TSCRYPTO

PC: DetPil RV 100 Blueprint

DetPil Rv 100 (L) BP - 41 Clicks Any idea what this might be worth? Ta :)
  12. TSCRYPTO

Argo with double swirlies

Have never had this before, so I thought I'd post this one. The last of 15 globals on Argo over the last 2 days also gave me Level 39 BLP Pistoleer (Hit). Click to enlarge
  13. TSCRYPTO

FAP advice

I am thinking of moving from EK-2600 to EK-2900. Anyone here using 2900 at the moment? If so, is moving from 2600 to this fap worthwhile? Cheers (As a side issue, 2900 stats show that I have maxed this fap, but for 2600, I am at 41.2/44 (I do max heal 99% of the time though). How have I maxed...
  14. TSCRYPTO

CoA Sunday Night Argo Fest

Sunday night is soc hunt night and this one was one of the most enjoyable soc hunts we've had I think. 5 Globals, all small, but the hunt was a hoot :) Big Thanks to the team: Spud, Hagen and Ken :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. TSCRYPTO

PC: Full male Boar

... and also, full male Jaguar Thanks :) (I have a rough idea for both - just wanna make sure I am on the right track...)
  16. TSCRYPTO

Kingfishers - first solo globals

I dont normally hunt Kingfishers, but as things turned out yesterday there were one or two in the LA south of Nate where I wanted to mine. The first three are from the morning session and the last from in the afternoon. The ESI's were low tt 15.50 and 17.79 PED. The mining was OK - nothing to...
  17. TSCRYPTO

Global dropping 2 BP's

A few nights ago while I was doing a run on my Breer P1a bp, I globalled - 90 PED. But the global instead of dropping one blueprint, dropped two. Has anyone ever seen this before? I havent, so I thought I'd mention it here. The two bp's dropped were a 20 click S40 and an unlimited Kesmek Vass...
  18. TSCRYPTO

Nexi Young - 779 PED

After an abysmal night mining N and W of Shinook, I was just about to chuck it in and head home when I spotted this chap. No screenie of the swirlies unfortunately as Fraps had decided it would hang...:rolleyes: Click to enlarge :)
  19. TSCRYPTO

It's nice to be back :)

After a self-imposed exile of 2 weeks, a nice wee hunt this evening... :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. TSCRYPTO

Chomper Bone

Not too many moving on auction recently... They worth anything?
  21. TSCRYPTO

Happy Birthday Leeloo Mountain

My dear friend... from me... the warmest birthday wishes... :birthday: :hug:
  22. TSCRYPTO

Basic Coils - 970 PED

Thought I'd do a wee run on the coils this afternoon, as it's been a while since I'd made any. Finally my first crafting HoF :) Click to enlarge
  23. TSCRYPTO

Last night's globals

Havent posted anything here in a while, but I thought I would post last nights efforts, only because the second from Atrax Park contained a Bravo - the first half decent item I have looted in 15 months ingame :D The rest are here...
  24. TSCRYPTO

...Globals since coming to Calypso 14 months ago :) Number 200 was last night at the JSA event on CND Click to enlarge
  25. TSCRYPTO

CoA Sunday Night Hunt - Hogglo Fun...

... was a blast - thanks guys :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :woot:
Back