Search results

1. Wally

Hi Zippo! Long time no see! Recently I play a lot more less... Free time issue and more time...

Hi Zippo! Long time no see! Recently I play a lot more less... Free time issue and more time spent with my kid. How about you?
  2. Wally

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

I used to mine a lot. Now, after some hunting expeditions I am considering the return to my mining love... but oh no... ore/matter demand is so low cause most of crafters are clicking peds away with those Explosive BPs which have no use in the economy. My story does not differ from so many...
  3. Wally

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Although I seen so many such petitions successfully ignored by MA, sign me in: Pedro Wally Stormrage
  4. Wally

Look what I found

a good laugh :)
  5. Wally

Question: 2nd drop finding closer than 1st drop finding? Did it happen before?

Interesting hypothesis. If MA would have done that, the whole mining system would change... Tough demonstration.
  6. Wally

Selling: RX OpTac x1 Helmet (M)

Sold Helmet SOLD! Please close the thread! Yours,
  7. Wally

Still looking for the one who will give me an offer I cannot refuse! 4 buyers up until now, so hurry up or I give it to the current max one!
  8. Wally

3 potential buyers up until now + one that dropped Waiting for some answers :)
  9. Wally

Yet another 90% ming tt returns thread

Would be nice to have a double test. Scenario 1 - same number of runs only in taxed areas Scenario 2 - each day, at least one run in untaxed and one run in taxed areas, one after another to minimize the daily biorhythm.
  10. Wally

PC Project

Uber cool ideas. I am wondering how it will look when it will be finished :)
  11. Wally

I've been away for a long time. :( Time to bump up this... It is still selling. For the ones that already sent me ingame posts, I will try to contact you as soon as I login, or if you see me online, reach me for a discussion. Yours,
  12. Wally

Update in tier + sale terms. Still accepting offers :)
  13. Wally

An now the helmet is tier 0.3 :)
  14. Wally

A:bump: to bring it up. Still selling this ugly helmet :)
  15. Wally

up up up...
  16. Wally

let's put it back on top :)
  17. Wally

Another :bump:
  18. Wally

Another :bump:
  19. Wally

Just a bump :)
  20. Wally

Hi, I am selling this "thing of beauty". Part of some rare set... but I think you already know what I am about to tell you... It is very good against robots and usual firearms :) It is full TT right now, tier 0.3 (updated), hopefully at the end will be greater as I am currently using it in...
  21. Wally

In depth look at economy and crafting and why it's failing.

Just my :twocents: EU is an environment with finite resources (peds). Ped inputs are made by players and usually are considered "loses" Ped exits are made also by players and by MA MA never loses, otherwise EU is gone. Ped exit by player dimishes the "ingame resources" and are considered as...
  22. Wally

Selling: Rare Customized Anarchy t-shirts

great artwork! That what I mean by "player added value" :)
  23. Wally

Process Of Elimination Mining (POEM)

R4tt3xx is lootius! :)
  24. Wally

Serica Turns 6 Today

Happy PE(EU)AvatarDay! For more years to come!
  25. Wally

Help: Sending and receiving friend requests

Support case filed. I am now in the line of those waiting for an answer... or better.. a resolution :lolup:
Back