Search results

1. py08jl

Selling: Full Set Pixie SGA Edition (F) mix Tier

Selling full Pixie SGA (F) Every parts are Tier 1 except face and thighs. This is not an auction, instant BO 500 ped or PM me a alternative offer.
  2. py08jl

Selling: Full Set Nemesis (F)

As title suggest, full set of Nem (F) is for sale. :3 -SOLD-
  3. py08jl

Selling: EPIC RARE Colonist 'Picture' AND 'Survival' Jumper and Pants (F)

As far as I know, there is ONLY 1 set of Survival set for (F) given out (please verify with Alice / Faye) As for the Picture set (F), there may be 2 more around, not sure... Asking for 500PED for BOTH, thats RIGHT, both sets!! EDIT: 'Picture' set already sold. Therefore asking for 300PED for...
  4. py08jl

imag test

5. py08jl

Dreaming of EU

I have kept it to myself too long, now i finally have the courage to say it... Do you ever have dream related to Entropia? I have already lost count as to how many times I have dream about EU, not all of them are that memorable, but heres one that I do remember from quite awhile back: Went...
  6. py08jl

movement changed too?

I m not sure how many this update affect you the way you move around with your avatar... but I always move (in short distance) with holding down both Left and Right mouse button. but with the new update, the direction in which it travel switched from "towards where the camera is facing"..... to...
  7. py08jl

3 hovercraft on auction but no discoveries?

as said on title with screenies:
  8. py08jl

Missing ROCK....?

So there are currently 10 different new Ore on RT: Alternative Rock Blues Rock Folk Rock Glam Rock Grunge Rock Hard Rock Jazz Rock Punk Rock Reggea Rock Techno Rock just wondering, if anyone think there are any more missing rocks out there? xD my personal choice would be "Rock Rock", being...
  9. py08jl

Sound when loses focus

So few days ago, I installed Win 7, and noticed that when I m in window mode, I still get the sound from EU even when I loss focus. Now I m back to XP (for various reasons), in window mode, when u loss focus, you no longer the sound, and I kinda miss this "feature", does anyone know some way to...
  10. py08jl

Snables missions

I gotta say, I ♥'ed the Daikiba mission, its great. Now can I have snable missions too? :D if i m not too greedy, can i also have chirpy missions too? Would love to see more globals on these low level mobs xD
  11. py08jl

Hydra de-evolution? #8

previous Hydra had pretty fast (and noticeable) HP regen, #8 doesnt seems to be a match with the previous ones. BVpcbmJR7K0 heres a nice pic of it dying. Click to enlarge
  12. py08jl

New material

So checked auction after the update and saw these new sections under mining resources: Alternative Ingot Blues Ingot Folk Ingot Glam Ingot Grunge Ingot Hard Ingot Jazz Ingot Punk Ingot Reggea Ingot Techno Ingot EDIT: yes there are enmatters too Hurrucane Cocktail Mai Tai Cocktail Mojito...
  13. py08jl

Achievement: 2222 sg

Click to enlarge next time, 2345 =)
  14. py08jl

HowTo: NEW MindForce dance!

EHvjvWAqNP4 I dont't know if this works for all of you, or if this is already common knowledge, but I know everyone used to love the old MF + dancing combo. Well, I figure out a way to do it in the new VU. Although it only works with TP chip,I hope this helps. EDIT:: New version of video...
  15. py08jl

MA's loot engine

just randomly browsing youtube the other day (as i do everyday) and came across this. I ROFL hard when the guy put a coin in a get nothing (no loot? :D). Well, whatever, I just somehow thought I will share this addictive machine and may be somehow relate it to loot theory xD EvBiqbflQ2o I can...
  16. py08jl

FYI: Sync chip test on sweating

so based on what these two said on here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindforce/193253-what-does-sync-chip-actually-do.htm I went out and borrowed the biggest sync chip possible and solo swunt bibo mature. Apologize sorry for no screeie or video, It was done using a stop watch...
  17. py08jl

Content Release List - VU11.2.5 (kidding)

Content Release List - VU11.2.5 Undo Action As most of the users have experienced what suppose to be a 2 hour of server down time, but were able to log in within just half an hour, this was due to the new technology Mindark have implanted. It is now possible to undo any undesired action...
  18. py08jl

testing colour

just testing font colours rainbow powaa? testing testing 123 funky
  19. py08jl

Achievement: A Dry Longtooth

So got bored with swunting ambu, bored swunting with allos/esto, bored swunting with trox. So we went and swunt a longtooth xD To my knowledge, this is the first time a loogtooth had a dry cleaning services, was expensive, lol, but hey, its now been done! Did I hear someone whisper Proteron? =D...
  20. py08jl

iPad =)

haja0u5WUbE :D
  21. py08jl

What does “unlimited” really mean?

Recently,my friend have received a txt message saying he has exceeded his internet fair use amount. To his surprise, when he has his mobile phone upgrade, he was told that his price plan includes unlimited internet access. So when he rang up and inquired about it, they told him he has exceeded...
  22. py08jl

I need computer genius to help me out here =(

I had this problem for a long long time, here, I finally bring up the courage to ask, please help me out...... :(:confused::bowdown: I am currently using Sparkle GTS 250 low profile gfx card + SyncMaster T190 (no it doesnt have a HDMI plug) ^^^^^^^^^^^ which suppose to display up to 1440x900 to...
  23. py08jl

Question: Anyone else got this barrier?

qQbVlLoBWdI i haven't log in for 2 weeks, and when I did came back, look whats in store for me. A "pretty" white barrier =/
  24. py08jl

FYI: How to get your own HP bar on screen (video)

original post: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/192840-how-get-your-own-hp-bar-screen.html thanks for the tip simon =) now with video =) Cx-K9LKWO5g
  25. py08jl

Question: Jacket + Wings / Coat + Wings

I have always wonder why you can equip wings at the same time as wearing a jacket, not not wing and coat at the same time. can anyone think of a suitable reasoning behind this?
Back