Search results

1. A

Day/Night indication

It would be nice to have some indication in Calypso of the Day/Night cycle. (except for the appearent change in sunlight) there are much possibilities though; an analog/digital clock, a stationary sundial, a day/night compas,... Since FPC has already gone trough the trouble of introducing the...
  2. A

Things to consider when sweating (in a group)

The further away you stand from the creature you are sweating, the further it will have to run when you become the target of the creature's aggression. Therefore, it may be better for everyone that is sweating that creature at the same time, to stand closer to it. This way the creature will not...
  3. A

Fullscreen screenshot not working

Perhaps it is just me, but another soc member confirmed this Whenever I run Entropia Universe in fullscreen mode, I am unamble to take a screenshot. That is, when pasted in mspaint, there is only a plain black image. When I hover the mouse cursor over the EU icon in the taskbar, the preview...
  4. A

Amulimax attack at Nea's Place

Some people yesterday were talking about 'causing chaos at nea's yesterday, perhaps they have something to do with it, perhaps they do not. Anyway I will post two screenies here to show you what I mean.
Back