Search results

1. DxBlueIce

Buying: Calypso Land Deed

Hey, Buying Calypso Land Deeds in bulk [not reselling]. Let me know how much you have and what you want for them. Thanks, Tim
  2. DxBlueIce

Selling: Khorum Coast (Land Area on Arkadia)

Current offer: 221,000 PED. I will accept offers until Saturday, 24th of July 2021, 23:59:59 (MA time). --- Hey, Due to rl obligations (mainly work) I have no time to play right now. Maintaining a land area (and the associated events) requires a lot of time though. Therefore I decided to sell...
  3. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast: Tax Back & More

Hello, Feb Tax Back has been a great event with a lot of globals! Building on that solid foundation, we want to make this a continuous event with some changes/additions based on your feedback. We are adding another threshold for hunters with less time. For serious grinders on the other hand...
  4. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast: Feb Tax Back

Hello, MU Hunters Inc are pleased to announce the following Tax back event for those hunters brave enough to grind it out on Khorum Coast. We’ll give hunters that hit 100 or more globals on Khorum Coast during the month of February 100% of their tax back for all their hunting globals on the LA...
  5. DxBlueIce

Selling: Improved Omegaton A105

Hey, Selling one Improved Omegaton A105. BO: +1700 Cheers, Tim
  6. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast: Ubers & Noobers

Hello, This event's prize pool is set to 1k PED and pays out the top 3 HSL’s. The LA is rich with mobs that suite both the Ubers & the Noobs. All mobs have a low aggro range, meaning you can hunt either mob in (relative) peace. The Date/Time: Date: 19th of April 2019 MA Time: 19:00 - 23:00...
  7. DxBlueIce

Buying: Phantom (m)

Hey, Looking for a set of Phantom (m). Happy to consider other suggestions in the same league. Thanks! Tim
  8. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast: FEN Big Game

Hello, We are excited to let you know about our latest event. We’re simple people, so the details below are going to be pretty succinct. The Goal: Be the first to loot one of the following FEN event items on Khorum Coast & let everyone know about it! Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition...
  9. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast

Hello, MU Hunters Inc are proud to announce the beginning of our next chapter. This thread will be used as an anchor to provide information on all things Khorum Coast - TPs, Mobs, Events, Missions, Sponsors & anything else we need to let you know about. * Notable Locations LocationWaypoint...
  10. DxBlueIce

Buying: FEN Token Platinum

Hey, Buying ~1500 [FEN Token Platinum]. PM me with price and amount. Thanks! Tim
  11. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast: Wacky Wednesdays

MU Hunters Inc presents: Wacky Wednesdays UPDATE 19.12.2018: Hello, Tonight’s event was the last of the current Wacky Wednesday format. We’ve had a lot of fun running the event & learnt a lot about LA management. :) We hope those that have participated have enjoyed them too! With that being...
  12. DxBlueIce

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip

Hey, Buying an Adjusted Restoration Chip. Offer here or ingame.
  13. DxBlueIce

Khorum Coast: Shoot first - Ask later.

MU Hunters Inc presents: Shoot first - Ask later. UPDATE 19.12.2018: Hello, MU Hunters Inc are excited to announce that there will be Big Game changes coming to Khorum Coast. In order to make these changes we need to put a stop on the current ‘Shoot first - Ask later’ event. All hunters that...
  14. DxBlueIce

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip

Hey, buying an Adjusted Restoration Chip. Please pm here or ingame!
  15. DxBlueIce

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition - Tier 5.9

Hi all, selling my Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 5.9. PM here or ingame please. Current offer: +6.8k. BO: +7.0k.
  16. DxBlueIce

Buying: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military

Low tier preferred, considering all offers though! PM here or ingame please.
  17. DxBlueIce

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

Hey, buying a Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition. Paying pure peds.
  18. DxBlueIce

Buying: Mindforce chips (UL)

Hi all, I'm looking for the following ul mindforce chips: - Corrosive Attack Nanochip I - Corrosive Attack Nanochip II - Corrosive Attack Nanochip III - Corrosive Attack Nanochip IV - Combustive Attack Nanochip I - Combustive Attack Nanochip II - Combustive Attack Nanochip III - Combustive...
  19. DxBlueIce

Selling: Vivo T20 (UL)

Selling my Vivo T20 (UL): http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Vivo_T20 Current TT: ~1930PED Current Tier: 1.8 Tierrates: SB: +200 PED BO: +400 PED
  20. DxBlueIce

Buying: UL SIB laser rifle

Hey all, looking for a sib laser rifle maxed around level 40. PM me with offers!
  21. DxBlueIce

Selling: Isis LR32 Modified (+A106)

Hey, I'm selling my favorite rifle, because I want an upgrade. The Isis LR32 Modified is one of the most eco weapons ingame. Some stats: - 2.922 Dmg/Pec - 29.57 Dmg/Sec - Recommended level is 16 - Maxed at level ~22 (I think) - Current tier: 5.4 - Current tt: ~390PED SB: +9k // BO: +11k...
  22. DxBlueIce

Buying: Melee weapon + amp

I'm looking for the following items: Weapons - Ozpyn RSB S1X2 - MANTA K-5 Smuggler - Leoi Shock Dagger Amps - Melee Trauma Amplifier's (anything except I & IV) [dunno what's discovered yet] Drop me a pm with your price. I may be interested in other longblades, too. Paying pure peds only.
  23. DxBlueIce

Selling: ESI's (different tt values)

Hey, selling these 4 ESI's: Empty Skill Implant (L) 13.31 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 15.02 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 16.34 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 19.56 PED Markup: 1000% (980% if all are bought at once!) Drop me a pm with an offer. Bulk sale pref.
  24. DxBlueIce

Selling: UL HL6 (Tier 6.5)

Hey, I'm selling my UL HL6 (Tier 6.5). http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_HL6 Current TT value is ~2600 PED. Reply to this thread with your offer. The auction ends on friday, 08.08.2014, at 20:00 (MA time)! Current highest bid: +2000 (by Bada Bing Johansen) BO: +3000...
  25. DxBlueIce

Buying: Archon's Sword

Hey, buying an Archon's Sword. PM me. Tim
Back