Search results

1. Verimal

Selling: Everything

Hi, I am selling everything. I am not in a rush, so I will sell a bit cheaper than market value, but not too much. If you take everything I am sure we can find a decent price for both of us. I am also selling my skills... I dont know how to extract a list of these, but let me know if you want a...
  2. Verimal

Selling: Ghost (M), Gremlin (M), plates 2A, 5B, 6A

Selling the following armor sets: Ghost M (feet missing) Gremlin M And plates: 7x Armor plate 2A 7x Armor plate 5B 7x Armor plate 6A Contact me here on the forum if interested.
  3. Verimal

Selling: Everything

Hi, I am selling everything. I am not in a rush, so while I will sell a bit cheaper than market value, but not too much. I am also selling my skills... I dont know how to extract a list of these, but let me know if you want a number for any skill of your interest and I will send that. Feel...
  4. Verimal

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante and Omegaton A104

Amps are sold
  5. Verimal

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Hi, selling my Fi/Ra/Co Dante for tt+1800 = 1999 ped total
  6. Verimal

Buying: Dante BLP Amp

Looking to buy a dante amp at a decent price - so if you got one to offer pls tell me here, by pm here on the forum, or catch me in game (Verimal Verii Ley).
  7. Verimal

HoF: 1166 ped Feffoid Champion during MM

Hello all, have been keeping a log as I have worked on Feffoid Iron mission, as the ped was slowly disappearing. ( log can be found at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218330-Verii-s-hunting-log if interested ). Been going kind of slow, but MM made me wanna do a bit more...
  8. Verimal

Verii's hunting log

Hi all, lately I have hunted a few Feffoids (after completion of Argo Iron mission), and decided I would start logging my result, and since I will be doing this I might aswell share it with all those of you who might be interested, as I have followed some logs with great interest. I'm a casual...
  9. Verimal

Materials for crafters

Hello, a lot of crafters buy ores, enmatters, oils, residue etc. directly from the auction. I'm often stacking up on all kinds of crafting materials that I get from hunting and mining. What I'm trying here is getting contact to a bunch of crafters who would be interested in buying these...
  10. Verimal

Uber: Vast (XXI) Lysterium Stone

Hi all, very happy to be able to post in this part of the forum once again :yay: A few months ago I got my first uber - was my first trip mining on CND. Since then I have been mining quite a lot with some good runs but mostly bad runs. A week ago I decided to take a few days out, free up about...
  11. Verimal

Uber: Leviathan uber

Hi all, I'm very happy to be able to post here once again. Tho this time the uber happened in a team, but was still very nice. We decided to go burn som ped on Leviathans as they seemed to global and hof insanely much during the last few days - after about an hour and a few globals we got this...
  12. Verimal

Uber: 1st Uber - 2057 Ganganite

Hello all EF'ers, today was the happy day for me when I got my first uber ever. I have been playing for around 5 months now, but have been playing quite a lot during this time. I started out hunting small stuff with my awesome Opalo around Swamp camp. Then after about a weeks time I wanted to...
  13. Verimal

Help: Gold card reader not working after a few weeks

Hi all, so a few weeks ago I recieved my gold card and the reader for it, as the free offer when you deosited a certain amount of ped. I got the reader and card... activated it and has used it for around 2-3 weeks now. Latest use was around 20 hours ago to log in yesterday evening. Then an hour...
  14. Verimal

Problem connecting to entropia

Hey all, first off - been playing EU for a few months now and never had any problems with the connection to EU, but yesterday around mid day I suddently started getting huge latency on all actions, chat, switching items, loading inventory etc. Everything started taking 10+ sec to execute. Been...
Back