2. A

Selling: Weapons - Odin and ADJ-97

any offers? need to them on, may go to in game auction
  3. A

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. A

Gold Card Announcement

yep you have send in your ID. then send in a GDPR request for it to be removed from their records.
  5. A

:cool::cool:
  6. A

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:
  7. A

Gold Card Announcement

arse. i may rage quit but im all outta rage.
  8. A

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  9. A

Gold Card Announcement

rather late to this news, i really cant be faffing around with another app on my phone, especially one rarely used. got half way through the thread i hope someone can confirm, can i just stay with the Gold Card for now/indefinitely until it breaks?
  10. A

a little bump
  11. A

I lost it!!

I felt similar several years ago, took a break. Now every time i come back to have a look, same problems seem to be present.
  12. A

hello moto
  13. A

Selling Odin and ADJ-97 Odin - collectors items very rare due to the expensive crafting ingredients. BO 3k ADJ-97 - a faithful friend, might have lacked efficiency but the 88m range really helped. BO 4k. Open to sensible offers.
  14. A

Trading centres

10yo noob here, where's the best towns to go for traders these days, the old favorites are empty :scratch2:
  15. A

Selling: Odin

well i've had a couple of interests at well below the hoped price. see if we can get a SB oor very near offer this weekend, or we'll take it to the auction.
  16. A

:tongue2::tongue2:
  17. A

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  18. A

something for the weekend, sir?
  19. A

:wtg::wtg:
  20. A

:handgun: <-- you with your Odin :thumbup:
  21. A

sunday bump
  22. A

thanks for the offer, was looking a bit higher. so for sanity, let put a SB of +2k
  23. A

Selling one Odin carbine. This is a collectors item, no uberness (other than the name), crafted with a rare BP using some expensive materials (Dunkel and Tridentite). So I cant give a start or buy out price at this point, open to offers...
  24. A

MA needs to quit protecting Caly.

i dont believe MA are "fiercely running events" either, and they are getting more than 10%. try reading again, MA get 50% either way. Planet Calypso gets 40% of what ever the player does anywhere, if they have an event or not, as long as players are active. does it attract players to Calypso...
  25. A

MA needs to quit protecting Caly.

that is not how the model works. the revenue is split something like 50/40/10 between MA, birth planet, activty planet. so there is little incentive to create internal competition and attract existing players, and a lot of incentive to bring in new players. otherwise planet x would just run...
Back