Search results

1. V

Buying: Buying A104 weapon amp

post your offers here or pm me! looking price around daily! can pay a bit higher!
  2. V

Inventory from all shops?

I was wondering is there a website or a specific thread in this forum where owners would update the inventory of their shops so that it would be easier to access it rather then visiting them in person from twin to emerald lakes or cnd apartments etc. :confused:
  3. V

Selling: 500ped TT ganganite ingots

Hi there, I have got 500TTped worth of ganganite ingots so decided to put it here first to see if anyone wants it before it goes to auc. So please post or pm your offers I do accept items too! Thanks and have a good day!;)
  4. V

Buying: Omegaton A104

Post your offers here or pm me !:)
  5. V

Automode vs Manual Clicking

Hey, I am a begginer crafter and was looking throught many post and pictures and in ALL cases I found that people who get globals and HOFs use manual clicking. Even such as simple plastic conductors I... So I would like you fellow crafterers to share your experiences with me on whether manual...
  6. V

Selling: Selling Tickets To Nea's Cup Final on Sat

There are 2 tickets for sale to Nea's Cup Final on Satarday. The direct buy in to the event is 150 PED here are the two tickets waiting to be bought. SB - 125 PED (1 ticket has already a bid of 125 PEDS) BO - 140 PED P.S. Payments can be made in items !!! Post Your offers here :wtg:
  7. V

Selling: OreAmp OA-102 Unlimited at auction!!!

Ore amp unlimeted is currently at auction, check it out as there are only 3 of them in the whole entropia and this one is the first one for sale happy bidding. Its 3 of the kind Unlimited OreAmp OA-102!!!
  8. V

Need help with forum's MOB LADDER

Im currently trying to follow MOB LADDER attached post in hunting section and up until now i am doing quite well. ITs just when i reached DISCIPLE level I am currently meeting some problems on MOBS spawn places. IT seems that pages that suppose to show mob spawn places are out of date... So This...
  9. V

Question that would need experienced miners help!

Hi, I am new to forum and new to mining as well. As of today i was dropping bombs in complete random places and sometimes get lucky, so far had 2 XII and 7 XI drops from bombs and enmatters combined. My current levels are 2.2 surveyer and 2 miner and i use OF-102 at depth 323.3m and ziplex JU-40...
Back