Search results

1. Jewels Snow

I'm Back! Or maybe not....

Was a nice brief exhilarating moment downloading EU and getting to that load screen :/ I had my Gold Card and Reader in hand ready to log in and....nope. I went in circles with support over the past several days and its basically impossible for me to regain control of my account. I presented...
  2. Jewels Snow

Loaning Blueprints

Blueprint Library I've been working collecting Blueprints and would like to start loaning them out to people to use. If you would like to try one the following Blueprints just send me a message in game. Any Blueprint over .01 value requires Collateral. If the Blueprint is 100 QR or Limited...
  3. Jewels Snow

Selling: Tiger Harness (f) Unl 1PED on Auction!

currently at 707 ped on auction 4 Days remaining!
  4. Jewels Snow

Selling: Tiger Harness (f) Unl [Financing Avail]

Tiger Harness (f) Unl for 1 PED! on Auction Tiger Harness (f) Unl on auction For 1 ped!
  5. Jewels Snow

Research Party Sign-Up

please delete please delete
  6. Jewels Snow

Research Party!

Delete post this event has been cancelled due the scale
  7. Jewels Snow

PETITION: Save our Ladder Bug!!!

Ladder Bug Placing items on attachments. Please please vote and comment on this petition. 'First Planet Company Pioneer' said ' Cool trick. however, I know it's known and that it's on the todo-list...' Please help remove this from the to-do-list. Reason to keep the bug: 1.)Parties in the...
  8. Jewels Snow

Selling: Complete Coloring Kit Auction 37% Off

Auction IS CLOSED
  9. Jewels Snow

Selling: Storage & Skill Sell out

I don't have a price on it all but I'm taking best offer for everything. The actual value is different as alot of the equipment is tier .9 and higher. Items for Sale1 Acid Root 1 0.32 PED STORAGE 2 Advanced Cloth Extractor 49 0.49 PED STORAGE 3 Advanced Leather Extractor 4 0.04 PED STORAGE 4...
  10. Jewels Snow

Jewel's Fashion Design

Fashion Design Janurary 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=198JZn6JRvY The clothing you see in my videos will always be for sale. This is my first video doing. But I plan to do more per month. I'm making alot of clothing. As my budget and skills increase there will be more variety available...
Back