Search results

1. crutch

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Few things so far I like highlighting of mobs so can see in dark. The waypoint info is easier to read. Auto opening interaction screens while crafting, TP, inventory, etc. makes me dizzy. Can't zoom out enough to open storage while crafting. If I spin around and click on storage, avatar stops...
  2. crutch

Please fix the stupid deep space regions around planets

Just now flew from cyrene to caly and hit deep space warning. Tried to fly out of it and by the 6 or 7 deep space warning i was thrown out in space, vehicle back to storage and died thrown back to Cyrene SS even though I spent 20 minutes and fuel getting there. Normally I target space station...
  3. crutch

Help: Mining Boxes Returned?

got 3 strongboxes today on caly when hitting a small niksariuim, first time ever. using f-105 at tier 4.9. it also gave me 17 hansidian instantly into inventory with the 3 boxes. opened and results were as expected nothing fantastic box 1 cave sap x25 uni ammo 2500 box 2 devils tail x21 uni...
  4. crutch

Entropia Universe 15.15.4.2 Release Notes

Can't Log In D3D Error: (Failed creating the Direct3D Device) Can't log in, I'm on Cyrene -- Rebooting computer fixed it
  5. crutch

Help: Graphics Hozed

Waited forever for patch to install about 3 hours. Then just used the EU Uninstaller. Rebooted, reinstalled full install. Rebooted. Logged in, same situation. No rendering of textures or objects. They will flash but 99% of the time background. And when they do flash it is very low quality...
  6. crutch

Thanks yes I did safe mode, cleared shader cache and connection test download 40mbps and upload 5mbps. The other win7 machine worked fine (laptop that I don't want to use as game machine). I did an uninstall via windows programs in control panel. I first did uninstall of the first listed...
  7. crutch

Everything is fine on win7 machine. Will try to do full reinstall on vista machine maybe will fix it.
  8. crutch

All of the sudden yesterday I'm on Cyrene and log in and black screen. It seemed like I was under terrain. I could walk around and could see the night stars at low terrain points. Tried Teleportation Chip few times still black-type screen maybe because it was night there but could see certain...
  9. crutch

Bright flashy weapons

Willard Heatray all models - when in first person are so flashy they freeze all other action for up to 2 seconds. Required to go 3rd person. A more resourceful computer may not have as much of a problem. Will test on better performing machine at some point.
  10. crutch

Max population at Argus ... No available server

3 hours ago was in pvp area and everything was fine, was killed. Reanimated at station with no teleport close to argus. Did some rl stuff and came back just now. Can't log in at all at the moment.
  11. crutch

Interest for Entropia related stickers, t-shirts, mousepads, lanyards, etc

t-shirt with text Entropian with some cool art Asked for one for my birthday last year but no one couldn't find one.
  12. crutch

Progress for current skill and weapons

Okay cool thanks I will look into this further to see if can locate something better for my position.
  13. crutch

Thanks, I think this info is what I'm seeking. I just used cold-ir as example but carry a variety of weapons and I use any looted L weapons as much as possible. Right now I have 5 L weapons of various levels and types as well as 3 UL weapons. However, returns of higher level looted weapons will...
  14. crutch

Having trouble understanding or interpreting weapon selection for current skill level. Let's say I'm Laser Sniper - Proficient 26 (Hit) and I want to use an unlimited weapon like Cold-Ir to kill a certain mob. When looking at the Cold-Ir screen, it displays Professional Requirement for Hit...
  15. crutch

Attachments Question

Is there benefit to having UL attachments at full TT as much as possible? Or do they give same effect no matter current tt value? example: e-amp 11 Also just discovered 1 laser site can be attached to scope and 1 to weapon. Other there any other attachments that can be attached to other...
  16. crutch

Added captcha for website login

math captcha is just to thwart machined attempts gold card best to thwart humans, 2 step authentication
  17. crutch

Interview with Elias Holmlid

I like the Caly tracks. I listen to it.
  18. crutch

Longtooths at Port Atlantis

i just got half way through a longtooth, got a critical hit and died, game and computer crashed, finally got back on and my longtooth is gone :( I not do this any more
  19. crutch

.......ugh :(
  20. crutch

Back in at Icarus. Submitted support ticket about 5 minutes previous to being able to get back in. Not sure if any correlation.
  21. crutch

Really? L or UL?
  22. crutch

I'm logged in at Camp Echidna and can't reach those places at this time. <pop-up-box>Internal error.</pop-up-box> <message-center-red-text>The area you are trying to enter is currently not available. The event will resume in a short while.</message-center-red-text>
  23. crutch

Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

I have noticed a significant decrease in these finds recently. Have been doing much walking, mining and hunting with nothing in the past few weeks. Usually at least get 1 find per log on or per day.
  24. crutch

Question: Would you tier your Armor?

I tier 2 armor sets when I can at my low level. Seems cheap enough so far. Adjusted Pixie with 6A - this set seems to do well against electric. Vigilante with 5B - the first set of armor I got 5 years ago. Most pieces are in the 2.x tier with efficiency enhancers. The L armors seem to be a...
  25. crutch

Buying: Willard Heatray A or B (Unlimited)

Just put (L) x1 in shop if needed. I'd like to see a UL one too and compare against L, can prob find on wiki, will check there :)
Back