Search results

1. crutch

Help: Graphics Hozed

All of the sudden yesterday I'm on Cyrene and log in and black screen. It seemed like I was under terrain. I could walk around and could see the night stars at low terrain points. Tried Teleportation Chip few times still black-type screen maybe because it was night there but could see certain...
  2. crutch

Progress for current skill and weapons

Having trouble understanding or interpreting weapon selection for current skill level. Let's say I'm Laser Sniper - Proficient 26 (Hit) and I want to use an unlimited weapon like Cold-Ir to kill a certain mob. When looking at the Cold-Ir screen, it displays Professional Requirement for Hit...
  3. crutch

Shop Sales are not reported in notification log, only in transaction log with no detail

I like to know what was sold to restock appropriately. Only if I look at transaction log, do I then notice if something was sold in shop. All was fine until recently, don't know when changed. Thanks EDIT Title: "Shop Sales are not reported in notification log" to "Shop Sales are not reported...
  4. crutch

Deed Types and Descriptions

Need deed variant descriptions and maybe some objective history? Calypso Land Deed (CLD) Arkadia Underground Deed Compet Deed ...
  5. crutch

How do I disable the red flashing messages

How do I disable the red flashing message bar above the main/system rolling messages box?
  6. crutch

Couple Rare Items: Tight Shirt BP & Jaguar Helmet UL

Deer Mall Floor 2 #10. Thanks for visiting :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31836&d=1391889617 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31835&d=1391889615
  7. crutch

Got Crafting Buff and then Timeout

2-3 minutes into crafting buff, was disconnected, reconnected immediately and buff is gone. I did not lose internet connection. I know there's nothing to do about it but just wanted to note it. :(
  8. crutch

Kill 100 Daikiba at the plains

I killed #79 of 100 and got a 17ped twirlie, cool. The 80th was in range and on radar while killing 79. When 79 died, 80 died automatically and, of course, I didn't get credit for it because I didn't kill it. So now the 5th wave won't spawn. This means I may have missed the more mature spawns...
  9. crutch

Flea Market (CrutchCo Cloth & Craft) - Echidna Cabin #3, Calypso 796,871

deleted post shop closed moved shopkeepers to deer mall, thanks!
  10. crutch

Lag and connection issues while hunting

Having some serious issues hunting. I will begin to shoot a creature, it will decrease health, then freeze 2-5 seconds, during the frozen period the creature's health increases, then I'll start shooting again, then freeze, on and on. I was working on an Ambulimax Young which usually takes a...
  11. crutch

Selling: Power Source full TT

Created yesterday located in parts department (shopkeeper) - Echidna Cabin #3, Calypso 796,871
  12. crutch

Walking, how far is 55 meters, longitude, latitude?

If I'm going directly west, how many clicks on latitude equals 55 meters? I think at one point I had it timed somewhere between 40 and 50 seconds.
  13. crutch

Info: Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit III BP

Got today crafting Basic Servo
Back