Search results

1. hogfather

Achievement: RL: I'm a doctor!

Congratz! Wife got hers last year, so I do have a bit of insight on how hard you had to work for it. I took over the playing EU part, to help, you understand :D
  2. hogfather

Uber: The Longtime $5 Curse is Broken

Congrats Dollah :yay:
  3. hogfather

Toulan Stable

Congratz WX. I'm pretty sure a lot of players will be happy to have a shop there, and the stable looks fantastic :yay:
  4. hogfather

Uber: EWE LC-300 Ambush

A very nice surprise indeed ;) Congratz!
  5. hogfather

Question: can anymody explain this?

Not easy to decipher since you don't have global chat on, but it seems like a global on a shared mob that maybe only hit you once so you didn't get any loot?
  6. hogfather

Discovery: Karmoosh Aleef

That's a cute little thing :) Congratz on the discovery :yay:
  7. hogfather

FYI: Can't loot when you are alone in a team

Now you can at least loot what you killed in a team if the team dies - that is something
  8. hogfather

Raise Global Explosive Projectile Threshold to 200 Ped

Unfortunately that is not the case any more, since the camera update. Those shortcuts have changed, and now we only get a 'Toggle interface visibility' icon, which helpfully makes everything disappear. My favorite shortcut, 'desktop icons' that would take all the clutter of shortcuts away from...
  9. hogfather

Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented

I was online when it happened, (:yay: gratz) and the global, discovery and rare item messages didn't come all together on the server I was on, but with a couple other globals in between - probably a stacking issue with messages from all servers as they make their way to global chat.
  10. hogfather

Highlights of Feffox Challenge - Entropia Universe 2020 - HOFs / Globals

You lied :mad: There was more than one intermission :yay: Gz on the run :cool:
  11. hogfather

Bridge of Doom PvP Event (concept testing)

Ahhh.... That reminds me of the MA 'backed' events back in... I want to say 2010? 11? with the special colonist jumpsuits. I fondly remember being killed over and over on that bridge :) Thumbs up for trying to bring fun events back in Eu :yay:
  12. hogfather

5k Drone Elite

gz Rick :yay: That's a nice Elite :)
  13. hogfather

Help: Cheap high efficiency

It changed sortly after loot 2.0, once dpp was untangled from TT returns
  14. hogfather

Bigger hutning and mining tools in TT

This. Having 'endgame' items at the TT, even in (L) mode, is going to kill MU completely. It is already markedly down since the EP4 BP's came out (which, I need to add are NOT in the TT) since all the gamblers moved to that instead of crafting laser sights etc. And if you aren't going to play...
  15. hogfather

Wrong stats on gun?

So, so true...
  16. hogfather

Uber: 252 PED Tripudion Mature

aaaa.... hmmmm? :laugh:
  17. hogfather

RIP Beamer - My best freind in Entropia has passed :(

Rest in peace, Condolences to all that knew him.
  18. hogfather

Help: Returning Player weapon advice..

It might be worth having a look at the adjusted mk2 justifier, you can max it at lvl 23 (you should be there very quickly), then keep using it till you feel the need to upgrade. It is inexpensive for a UL weapon, decent range and you'll also be able to sell it on quickly when you decide to
  19. hogfather

HoF: Rare item

They get recycled into the loot pool once someone goes the improved etc 105 route. So good to see them even so :) Huge gratz! :yay:
  20. hogfather

Level 4 Easter Mayhem 2020 Highlights

Now that was a great video! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  21. hogfather

And There You Have It

Had that happen too. Apparently, as I was informed by support, it is an automated lock when you use a card from a different country than the one recorded previously, guess in your case it was due to the change from paypal to dibs. Hugely upsetting when it happens, but they will unlock you the...
  22. hogfather

Achievement: 60k Atrox - Gold Challenge

That's some dedication. Congratz!
  23. hogfather

Info: EntropiaLoot.com - Aggregated News, Tools, Information, and Economic Analysis

Looks good, can't wait to see your vision for it coming to life :yay:
  24. hogfather

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

So am I :) Register: Manny Hogfather Calavera
  25. hogfather

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Strange, i was sure i was registered in this - guess i wasn't. Register: Manny Hogfather Calavera
Back