Search results

1. S

Misstake

Tell everyone to not join "Weekly Hunt Argos" made an terrible misstake, made it in the wrong part of the LA, made it in East and not West where it should be, East = mob free!!! just one have registered so far so if any1 knows Russet Russ Westland pls tell him to send me an PCF mail... Sorry...
  2. S

Weekly Hunt Argos

Hi all newbies and pros come join this Highest Single Loot Argonaut Hunt @ New Switzerland West on Sundays, 10PED ticket will bring you at least money back on top 3... Winner gets 10 times there money... Register now in the event list or at the New Switzerland fertilizer center... Time...
  3. S

Daily PvP Event @ Zychion Citadel

Hi all, if you like PvP then join the PvP daily event just 3PED and top 3 gets at least money back... join now at Zychion Citadel Event Manager //Sal
  4. S

Past and Future Mining

Hi, here I will tell you all about my mining month after month and add pics of some of my old and new globals/hofs... I started playing in December 2009 and this brings back memories :) I started with hunting but soon I went over to mining and this is how January was: My first global ever...
  5. S

Sal's New Crafting Log

Hi all. Now that I got an working mining log and hunting log, I will make an working crafting log too.... The crafting I will do is only with mats I looted and at least 100clicks per run... Skill lvling while doing this log: Goals with this log: Get an Global Get an HOF Get an Uber Get an...
  6. S

Sal's Hunting Log

Hi all. Now that I got an working mining log I will make an working hunting log too.... The mobs Im hunting to begin with is Argonauts for the missions... My skill lvl: Skills: Laser Sniper (Hit) lvl 20 Ranged Laser (Dmg) lvl 17 Paramedic lvl 6 Evader lvl 5 Dodger lvl 2 Goals with this log...
  7. S

Question: Where?

Hi, in my log I did one big run so far, at run 20 I will do another big run but where? Where do you think I should go and why? //Sal
  8. S

Uber: My first Tower :D

Well, the run started out like shit... started with oa109 and got just 1 global on 71PED Copper and I was like "That didnt pay out the way I wanted " turnd on the oa108 and first drop BOOOOM!!! 6181PED Igni tower :wtg: :yay::yay: :yay::yay: My mining log
  9. S

Sal's New Mining Log

Hi all, Im back with an new mining log that I will continue from now on... My skill lvl and equipment is atm: Ores: Prospector lvl 22 Miner lvl 21 Ziplex TK220 OreSeeker (L) Earth Excavator ME/01 Enmatters: Surveyor lvl 19 Driller lvl 18 Ziplex Tik400 MatterSeeker (L) Energy Extractor EE/01...
  10. S

Uber: My biggest Uber to this date...

:yay: :yay: also got an 294PED hof Gazzurdite Stone today :D
  11. S

Question: Boats, Aircrafts etc.

Hi everyone when do u think the next vehicle sort will come and what will it be? This is taken from the update...
  12. S

Dreamhack

Hi everyone playing EU, anyone that is playing EU on Dreamhack and for you who dont know what Dreamhack is look at dreamhack.se //Sal
  13. S

Sal's Crafting Log

Hi, now when I have an mining log started will I start an crafting log too :D So here I will add every run I do with screenshots and everything... :D
  14. S

Question: Mining areas

Hi, can we fill this thread with areas that have no mobs or small mobs that can be killd with tt-fist and can be mined even by newbies without being killd ;)
  15. S

Sal's Mining Log

Hi, I have desided to do another mining log, it will be different setups on different runs so heres the list of the gear I will be using for now: OreFinder: Ziplex Z25 OreSeeker (L) EnmatterFinder: MatterFinder MF-104 OreExcavator: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/01 EnmatterExcavator: Genesis...
  16. S

HoF: First big HoF in crafting :)

Was doing 1 last run before going to bed and it payed out really well... With all the globals from that run (100 clicks) I ended up with an TT value of about 2300PED :yay: so it was worth it :) And on an earlier run today I also got an HoF of an value 683 PED Well NN all...
  17. S

Question: Residue

Hi, I have read the "Residue FAQ" thread but one thing still makes me confused... Why wont adding more residue give me globals or hofs more often if the full TT on the item is over 50PED??? :scratch2: Thanks in avdance// Sal
  18. S

Help: Hunting

Hi, I have been playing for about 1 month now (loves it) and I have mostly been mining with some hunting but now I want to start hunting for real... I have soon maxd out the Breer M1a (L), want to max it out before going to Breer M2a (L)... I have full Pixie with plating's 2A, will change to...
  19. S

Question: Amp's

I hava an question about mining amp's for ore... how many bombs can u drop before the amp is useless? any1 have the stats starting with 101 to 109? thanks in advance, Sal
  20. S

Info: Mining Log

Ok, you desisded that it will be 100 bombs per run so here will my reports be... My skills is not great, just Prospector lvl 6 and miner lvl 5 Equipment I will use: 1 OF-105 = 82 PED 1 TT Excavator = 2 PED 1 TT Refiner = 2 PED Start total = -86 PED Run 1: 72bombs because of an crash with...
  21. S

Help: Mining Log

Hi! I'm about 3 weeks old in PE now and is thinking of making an mining log... I will mine on CND dome 7 but I need help desiding how many bombs per run... Option 1: 100 bombs/run Option 2: 150 bombs/run Option 3: 200 bombs/run Option 4: More/less? (pls comment on how much and why) Pls...
Back