Search results

1. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

So, how do I fix this then?
  2. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

I will try this and report back my results..
  3. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

Thanks for the reply Slick, I will check that card out... Edit: I could do this one , have you guys heard anything about the XFX cards?
  4. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

So, if I need a new VC, what you guys recommend for around 100$ or less? Would a geforce FX 5200 or 5500 do the trick?
  5. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

Thanks for the post's, they are insightfull and I will try what was mentioned. One thing to note, aside from cleaning up the drivers before a reinstall, I have done the other items you suggested. (I will try killing my AV program though as that probably help). I also work in the IT field, but...
  6. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

Cool, thanks for the reply's ... I have tried checking all the boxes, it seems to work a little better, but its still unplayable.. Well, thanks again, I will see about a new card and go from there..
  7. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

Ok, well that makes sense, I can live with that. That wasnt so hard, if tech support just told me that instead of "Its your router" "The CPU is supposed to be at 100%" I would have been fine... Anyway, Thank you for taking the time to reply..
  8. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

I know, my last response was similar to that.. I quoted their specs and mentioned that it appears they are trying to blow me off... (as the last 2 emails look like) I also mentioned that in my fist email I mentioned I had a Ti4200 and they didnt mention replacing it then.. I have a feeling I...
  9. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

This is my last ditch attempt at playing this game.. Here my logs with support, I cant believe that a Ti4200 is not a good enough card to play this game? 2005-11-30 Me: I downloaded Project Entropia last night and installed it on my computer. Today I set up an account and attempted to build...
  10. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

Thank you for the reply, but this is not a HT processor, I dont have a set affinity option. I sent a message to support this morning (about 10 hours ago) but have not received a reply yet. Any other ideas?
  11. O

CPU Spiking to 100%

First time player, CPU Spiking to 100% - Help Hi All, This is my first attempt at playing this game, I am having some issues getting started though. I downloaded the newest drivers for my video card and also downloaded the game last night, this morning I tried to play and when creating my...
Back