Search results

1. K

Achievement: 300

holy crap, nice going :laugh: keep up the good work ;)
  2. K

ATH: Fat Ass Warrior Elite

Wow nice kill mate, and up at number 2 on the ATH :eek: Congrats mate, hopefully that will give you the motivation to continue ;)
  3. K

20th

Its my 20th birthday today :yay: hopefully ill get some good loot!!
  4. K

Uber: Gotta love an Uber with nice markup!

Gratz Dude :yay: You deserve a bludy good loot :wtg:
  5. K

Achievement: Im hard now :p

Lol i just noticed the picture at the bootom right of your comments :lolup: +rep for you that made me chuckle :)
  6. K

ATH: I took a blue pill :)

Wooo congrats mate, a nice all time high you got there, enjoy spending it :D
  7. K

Uber: the fortuneteller

Lol i love how you were actually asking for one in chat and then it popped up straight afterwards - congrats :D
  8. K

Uber: A little late....

thanks for all the congrats despite its lateness of its posting :) Next time i will be more uptodate ;)
  9. K

:laugh: guess you read my other post then! Nah this was actually yesterday - i just felt like catching up with all my past loots after i discovered i catually already had an entropia tracker account :ahh::laugh: thanks for all the comments, may the loot be with you! ;)
  10. K

I want to ride my bicycle!

Hehe go green! :tongue2: I agree with him, id love a little bicycle on Eu, im never gunna use cars and dont use tp chips atm so would help me out in that sense :laugh:
  11. K

:D Im not gunna post them up induvidually but thought it was about time i did a catch up post seeing as id left them all out :laugh: Although if i do get any good loots in the future i will try post them up immediately ;)
  12. K

Almost posted a year late to be exact :D But then im never very organised :ahh: So yeah, thought it was about time i posted it up, seeing i only just found out i already had a entropia tracker account and completely forgot about it :ahh::laugh:
  13. K

OOOps well i didnt think about the sexual inuendo their :lolup: And yes i do realise i have a nemesis helmet and rather nice markup on it :cool: i didnt like the face guards so brought that helmet to go with my set - got to protect my amazing brain ;) :laugh:
  14. K

Yes unfortunately you do have to buy a plate for each induvidual piece of armour, so if you have every piece of armour thats 7 plates - typical part of Mind Ark but i guess it kinda makes sense aswell :rolleyes: Anyways, hope that helps :)
  15. K

:yay: :cool: Finally got a full set of 5B plates, set my limit at 20ped markup max, and just got the last one :D finally i can take on slightly harder mobs now - those 5B plates really help my shogun armour along :laugh: anyways, i know it not much of an achievement but i never post anything...
  16. K

Vehicles Giveaway

Well when it says later tonight, how late? Does this mean people within the eurozone who have been at work all day and have to work tomorrow therefore only are online between say 6pm and 10pm get no chance of getting any? Im not fussed, it would be nice to have a car, but if i dont get heyho...
  17. K

Crash after 10 seconds

im nvidia geforce, so not just a graphics ATI thing :scratch2:
  18. K

Crash after 10 seconds

Same, mines crashed at least 20times now :eek: Takes about 20/30secs for mine to crash :mad:
  19. K

Server Downtime For release

:laugh: unlikey! only one TYPE of ME can be brought from TT but crucially the original Stuff still remains - it says TWO ADDITIONAL not two as replacements :silly2::silly2: It definatyely will depends on how much of each type of ME is needed - and whether the new ME becomes the mainstream, or...
  20. K

Server Downtime For release

Hmmm this could be interesting :confused: "To do this the concentration period has been rebalanced and two additional Mind Essences are introduced. One of these Mind Essences has no market value and can be bought from the Trade Terminal." I wait to see what these are used for and whether the...
  21. K

Finaly some MindForce!

Hmmm this could be interesting :confused: "To do this the concentration period has been rebalanced and two additional Mind Essences are introduced. One of these Mind Essences has no market value and can be bought from the Trade Terminal." I wait to see what these are used for and whether the...
  22. K

Uber: 9470 PED Trooper 02 with sword

Gratz :wtg: It should have a huge markup as its an unlimited of a normally limited sword - good loot you got from that trooper ;) http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?item=Genesis+Dragons+Breath hope that helps you work out a price if your going to sell :)
  23. K

ATH: it finally happened :DDD

Holy crap :eek: thats a bludy nice fish :laugh: Huge congratulations mate, dont spend it all at once :silly2:
  24. K

Geting a black screen

Thanks for this post guys, now im back in game :yay:
  25. K

Achievement: Intuition

thats pretty bludy amazing :eek::eek::wtg::wtg: although must have been playing a while ;);) and your a member of CK soc so kinda makes sense you would have some pretty epic skills :laugh::laugh: gratz nonetheless! although i wonder what your health is like given that serious amount of...
Back