Search results

1. K

20th

Its my 20th birthday today :yay: hopefully ill get some good loot!!
  2. K

Uber: A little late....

Almost posted a year late to be exact :D But then im never very organised :ahh: So yeah, thought it was about time i posted it up, seeing i only just found out i already had a entropia tracker account and completely forgot about it :ahh::laugh:
  3. K

Achievement: Im hard now :p

:yay: :cool: Finally got a full set of 5B plates, set my limit at 20ped markup max, and just got the last one :D finally i can take on slightly harder mobs now - those 5B plates really help my shogun armour along :laugh: anyways, i know it not much of an achievement but i never post anything...
  4. K

Question: CP or CND?

Now when i see all these uber mining loots people keep saying it was on CP or CND And i was just wondering which one you guys think is best for mining? And do any of them have areas of no mobs for easy mining? Seeing as theres the transport cost for both, i cant really decided which one to go...
  5. K

Whats the EFD for?

Sorry guys im new to this forum and its probably a stupid question, but whats the EFD for :confused: I presume it means entropia forum dollars or something of the like :scratch2: But whats its purpose... if any :confused: Anyway, was just wondering really, specially as theres the EFD shop...
Back