Search results

1. F

FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

Missed shots One of the last updates added the ability to show when you shoot and miss (it says MISS in the log). Could you add a counter for this to EU Hunter and maybe show the percentage of hit/miss etc?
  2. F

Feature request Could you add an automatic backup of the XML file? My network switch died yesterday in the middle of me exiting EU Hunter and the XML file got cut in half and is useless :cussing: I lost 3 weeks of entries :cry: And yes, I know I should have made a backup but I didn't...
  3. F

I just did a test using the latest version (0.8.2.3) and it worked correctly. I have no idea why it didn't work on the previous version, but I did try it several times before writing my post here on the forum. Anyways it seems to work now.
  4. F

Problem with run name I just came across a small problem with the naming of runs. I did a run yesterday where i used the # sign as part of the name (the name i used was OLA #45). Everything seemed to work fine, i entered everything and after I finished I got the after run analysis graphs etc...
  5. F

Screenshots I don't know if you have already worked on the screenshot funtion, but I have found that if I start EU Hunter first, then EU itself, then screenshots do *not* work. If I start EU first, then EU Hunter, then screenshots work fine. I have noticed the same in both windowed and...
  6. F

Great that you will take a look at the presets :) I have never played with WPF, I guess I just expected it to use triggers, but if that is not the case then the Update button may live happily on for a long time :)
  7. F

WoF 2010: Team Norway

Never tried anythig like this before, but why not :) Name: Curtis Curt James Captain: ... anyone want me on their team??????? Availability: Tell me when to come and I will be there! Position: I don't have a fav position (not in EU anyways ;) ) Team: I am quite a noob hunter so a backupteam...
  8. F

Update button on Details page I was wondering, is it possible to remove the Update button on the Details page and just have the calculations take place whenever a field is changed? A simple onChange event attached to the editable fields should be able to handle this. Or is there a good reason...
  9. F

Equipment preset error I have a few equipment presets setup in EU Hunter, but there is a bug that causes preset 1 to be kept after an update of EU Hunter, preset 2 get empty and presets 3-6 return to the default text "Equipment Preset #". This means that after every update of the app I have to...
  10. F

True, but if you start with 200PED worth of ammo and have 10.50PED worth at the end of the hunt then the ammo cost would be 189,50PED not 200PED. I always keep a little ammo for the run back to the service station/tp. Anyways, my temporary solution is to add a new line to the Cost Items list...
  11. F

Small bug Great tool, I love it :yay::wtg: I have found a small bug on the Detail window. The ammo field (in the Cost Items area) does not accept desimal points only full numbers. So 100,5 (or 100.5) does not work, but 100 or 101 does. A minor issue, but since all other numbers seems to be...
Back