Search results

1. A

First globall woooo

You know it ;) Thanks for the gratz's guys :D
  2. A

First globall woooo

After an evening hunt with my socleader, decided to return to the spot in the morning, and after a bit of killing, this nice Combibo pops up: Click to enlarge Nothing special, s30L, but lots of moneys. :)
  3. 115 Combibo Mature

115 Combibo Mature

4. A

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

I get to log in todayyyy! Whoooo! :D
  5. A

haha. One of the technicians is on some of my modules actually. I dont know why though. Maybe I need to become his friend.. :p
  6. A

Its an almost definite no. They dont even know they unblocked WoW, lol.It happened because they changed their setup and havent reconfigured it wholly yet.
  7. A

Its so crap how the uni have blocked it =/
  8. A

I have a five day weekend this week ;) Wednesday - Sunday. And no Entropia :(
  9. A

Hey :) Whats up?

Hey :) Whats up?
  10. A

You dont know me yet :p
  11. A

You know I am ;)
  12. A

Technically, its not a recruitment thread since I'm going to join them anyway... :p
  13. A

Yup! :D Somehow managed to wander up there and was being chased by exarosaurs, so I wanted to go and kill them.. but I found Snables instead.
  14. A

Yup, I'll be with them near Ithaca, in the spot I showed them with the snables :D
  15. A

I'm.. sort of in the soc... :p I'll be in shortly, just when I can get online. And when Dalas is online too :p
  16. A

Another DU person for me to meeet? :D
  17. A

:S My PC at home can run EU on high though, so thats all good lol. Its just getting back there...
  18. A

Yeah, mine can handle EU on safe mode, lol. Could probably put it to low, but safe mode is fine :D
  19. A

Yeah, its really annoying, as I had just started enjoying slaughtering Snables :p
  20. A

Probably next time I've logged on, which is a bit of a crap area to talk about, as I'm not able to log in when at uni because the uni hates internet gaming apparently. They let lesser games on, just not EU.
  21. A

Whats goin' onnn guysss?
  22. A

Help: Mentor please?

I am in GMT :)
  23. A

Thank youuu :D

Thank youuu :D
  24. A

Quests Are Here

Ooh, this sounds interesting :D What would the quests be?
  25. A

Full Metal Inc. is now recruiting!

Hey guys. I'm very new to the game (literally joined yesterday), but am quite enjoying it, have a desire to learn more about it and would like to find a small, close knit community to join and be a part of. I play fairly regularly, but am finding the social aspect of the game is so far lacking...
Back