Search results

1. Squiglet

Info: MA announce a new offer.

check the date
  2. Squiglet

Entropia Universe 12.3.0 Release Notes

Thanks for not leaving it at the first line only, I would have hated to heve waded through that whole thread (and thanks to Nighthawk too)
  3. Squiglet

Entropia Universe 12.3.0 Release Notes

'"Calypso Revenue will be shared among all Calypso Land Deed holders starting December 5 2011. " does this mean that if only 60k of the shares have sold I will get 10x as much as if 600k had sold or do the unsold shares count as being held by MA? If the former it could be a nice windfall for...
  4. Squiglet

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

Next question - where will the citizenship lang grab be, are they auctioning off plots of Eudoria or new sections on Amath? I personally have had a long love for Fort Troy - I spawned there during the CND orange tidel wave and have used it as a base of operations ever since. I would love to have...
  5. Squiglet

Cool find!

I love the system requirements (512MB RAM) including the "get it here" where the hyperlinks were from the web page they just copied and pasted into the box...
  6. Squiglet

Cybertheology

Remember - when your support prayers go unanswered, when the Great Creator MA seems not to be listening to your plees and through the dark tea time of your PED loss - remember that MA surely has a Great Plan and the Entropian Universe is unfolding to His plan as He intended. Remember to be...
  7. Squiglet

Help needed: East island radar mission

Yep all that was needed was a relog ta!
  8. Squiglet

Help needed: East island radar mission

Hi, I'm running the East island radar mission. I got to the radar but when I click on it nothing happens - what do I need to do to fix the damn thing?
  9. Squiglet

These guys want a word with Mindark

and the green cross code robot from my child hood... how did I ever survive crossing the road without him!
  10. Squiglet

These guys want a word with Mindark

There is the unnamed robot oven on the moon from Wallace & Grommit's Big Day Out. The owl and the brown round one with a mustach (that should twitch up and down) are both ones I recognise but can't quite place...
  11. Squiglet

Were all these planets worth it?

Different planet partners represent the opportunity to offer different playing experiences within EU. Different people want different experiences and it seems unsurprising that the existing player base largely prefer the experience of Calypso and Arkadia (which sounds at the moment to be much...
  12. Squiglet

Do you make any money from this game? Questionnaire

I don't make money. Occasionally have a month in profit but only occasionally. The amount you lose depends on play style - the bigger you go the more it will tend to cost you per hour of play. I believe if you stay small - sweating and hunting the new mini-mobs with an opalo etc. you could...
  13. Squiglet

Question from a confused noob

Start up costs - 500 ped is more than enough for you to get a taste for the game, after that choose your monthly budgit based on how much you like the game and want to play coupled to if you want to play hard or efficient. One comforting thought - skills are extractable and saleable so even if...
  14. Squiglet

01:50 (BST), 05/01/2010 Planet Calypso Press Release PROVIDED BY GAMES PRESS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Göteborg, Sweden ... (game

and brace for the flood of OJs in to the game... assuming this is picked up by any major media outlets.
  15. Squiglet

FYI: A little...

Fine just so long as the Alpha doesn't mis understand the submissive emote and start doing its sexy dance looking to make some 'bibo young.
  16. Squiglet

Help: ATI Radeon graphics driver version

I just updated my graphics driver to the Catalyst v9.12 to run a game that I got at christmas, unfortunately this seems to have mussed up the apperance of EU/PC. Particularly the textures on avatars and clothing. I've fiddled with the ingame settings but can't get any improvement and I've...
  17. Squiglet

Help wanted

Read the release notes for the last update... the last section explains that there is an error on the current (previous) client loader that may cause that error message, but it should be only occasionally, keep trying to update and it should patch eventually.
  18. Squiglet

SGA item collection

Name: Alan Squiglet George Soc: Dreamweavers Item: Goblin Shin Guards SGA (F) Mob: Mermoth and I thought the Oplao SGA was an embarrasment... :silly2:
  19. Squiglet

What work do you do IRL

I teach kids. 11-18 year olds mainly Physics but other sciences too and, of course, how to function in society and the world (as if I know).
  20. Squiglet

Hypnotic Foul...

The Foul's psychic powers are something of a legend in EU... I remember some good info from way back... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/galleria/17383-foul-how-supposed-beta.html basicly the Foul subdues with psychic powers then sweats us for our vital energy untill we die. It is...
  21. Squiglet

Argonaut Invasion

Love the new word - aggroer - very appropriate on many levels for what it describes.
  22. Squiglet

Argonaut Invasion

Might want to edit your opening post with that info, some people may hit the neg rep button if they get the wrong idea... unless you don't care about rep in which case fair dos ;)
  23. Squiglet

Argonaut Invasion

Looks good as a movie but I'd be well pissed off if I were in Twin when all those argos appeared giving me armour decay and stopping me from doing whatever it was I actually wanted to be doing. Quick question did you pull them in or did you just hit the record button when you saw them comming?
  24. Squiglet

Is there any way to see how your bids are doing besides logging in online?

I have long thought that it would be nice to have a web based interface for activities like this, shouldn't be too hard for MA to do surely. I don't know about necessarily allowing bidding when not logged in to the game but certainly an easy way to check if you have been out bid on an item.
  25. Squiglet

Unable to attack even when getting attacked

Is it definately _that_ drone that is hitting you? In the past I have had it where I couldn't hit a mob until it hit me with an attack. If the drone 3 in the picture is firing and missing and the damage is from one of the other drones then that could explain it.
Back