Search results

1. H

See you on the flip side.

Well, this sucks. As some of you have already gathered, I do no longer work for SDS or have anything to do with Planet Calypso or Entropia Universe from any official point. There's been messages asking me for insight to what's happened, however I've signed a NDA so the info you should get in...
  2. H

New Moderator: Safara

A new moderator have joined our little crew here, namely mister Safara! Treat him well :) Welcome to the Crew! :Beerchugalugalug:
  3. H

SDS Fort Events

Hello! As we've previously mentioned, two of the forts released in this Version Update are not going to be part of the Landgrab system, but rather connected to the Event system - so we went ahead and made some PvP events! There will be three events in total, with half an hour break. To sign...
  4. H

Title Change?

Ha Ha! That rocks! Did you know Runic Games' (Developers of Torchlight) Community Manager have a bit of an unorthodox title... Namely "Minister of Culture". I wonder if it would suit me? - Hello, sir. Why yes, I am the Minister of Culture for Planet Calypso. No? How about Head of Trolls...
  5. H

WoF 2011 Forum Created

Like title says, WoF 2011 Forum is created, please start using this section for organizing WoF 2011 instead of the old WoF 2010 section. Much appreciated, and Happy WoF'ing! :) Edit: If any of you need your threads moved from WoF 2010 to WoF 2011, just post here and I'll fix it for you. Thanks!
  6. H

Prolonged Loss of Service Nov. 17th

Colonists of Planet Calypso, On Wednesday Nov. 17th, Planet Calypso was unavailable for a large part of the day. A MindArk Version Update required prolonged maintenance which resulted in great delays, and in-game problems for the customers of Planet Calypso. First Planet Company apologizes...
  7. H

Community Adviser Program

Community Adviser Program As a newcomer you may now be greeted by a Community Adviser as you enter the Calypso Gateway! These are real player volunteers whom are dedicated to helping newcomers with friendly advice about life on Planet Calypso. You can easily identify these helpers by their...
  8. H

Noms!

Someone took my cookie-request seriously lol! :yay: All the way from Netherlands! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! The pink one's are reeeally yummy. And I can't wait to dig into those waffle ones... And omg is that cinnamon!? Drewl! And Ill be a good girl and share... well, a...
  9. H

Home

So.. Blogging. Welcome to my humble little blog. Earlier I held the EntropiaGateway blog, which was FPC's main information-feed to the community. That's gone now, and we'll be using the forum frontpage instead. Do you need to follow this blog to know the ins and outs of Planet Calypso? No. Ill...
  10. H

FYI: WoF Ceremony 2010, October 9th

This years World Of Firepower Ceremony will be held at Saturday the 9th of October at Port Atlantis, 22:00 UTC. The USA team will then be awarded their unique WoF 2010 Jackets. You're all invited to join us in the celebration!
  11. H

Mall Teleporters

As of Content Release 2010.5 you will have to re-acquire the Mall Teleporters, as these have been switched out for another model and/or geographically changed a little. This does not include the New Oxford Mall. We're sorry for the inconvenience. On the positive side, you Port Atlantis...
  12. H

Content Release 2010.5

Discussion of Content Release 2010.5 here. Release notes here: http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/10/05/0940/index.xml Also check out EntropiaNews on Twitter. http://twitter.com/entropianews
  13. H

Info: Your Achivements on Facebook and Twitter

Sharing your accomplishments is a vital part of life in Entropia Universe. In order to help participants communicate beyond the community that exists in-game a set of services has been created. Through this, accomplishments can be shared to various channels - we call this Entropia Universe...
  14. H

PCF Rules Discussion Thread

Please keep all discussion of the Planet Calypso Forum rules to this thread. Thank you! :) You can find the rules here
  15. H

Testing

Testing Blog, 1 2 3 4 w00t w00t
  16. H

Newsletter revamping progress

Hello guys and gals :) I am currently working on revamping the newsletter, both in content and graphically. I would like the newsletter to show what is going to happen, but also articles on what have happened lately, and maybe interviews, event reviews, postcards from Calypso etc. I would...
Back