Search results

1. Karesz

Hey Malin! Are you playing in thsese times? :) Haven't seen you a long time ago.:) If you're...

Hey Malin! Are you playing in thsese times? :) Haven't seen you a long time ago.:) If you're playinf, than send a friend request on facebook, if you aren't, well, you can send anyway... :D Hope we can talk soon! ^^
  2. Karesz

Hey Malin! Are you playing in thsese times? :) Haven't seen you a long time ago.:) If you're...

Hey Malin! Are you playing in thsese times? :) Haven't seen you a long time ago.:) If you're playinf, than send a friend request on facebook, if you aren't, well, you can send anyway... :D Hope we can talk soon! ^^
  3. Karesz

Question: What is this treasure hunting?

Hello Everyone! I want to know, what is this treasure hunting? Can someone explain me, how this works and what is this for? Thanks you! Cheers! Karesz
  4. Karesz

Dodge and Evade skilling

Well, i know that the event started, but i think "free dodge skill" is always welcomed at every player. So i do this: When theres an attack in Twin Peaks, i stay there, where the harbringers spawn, near the rocket or what. Waiting and skilling, dieing, back to the spot, and waiting, skilling and...
  5. Karesz

Community Advisers Main Newbie Events Page

Nice!!! Can't wait to be hunted!:D:D It's a reversed hide and seek.:D
  6. Karesz

Hunting Che (100 PED reward)

Round x? Will be another round?:)
  7. Karesz

Hunting Che (100 PED reward)

Nice thing Che!^^ Hope i'll get you somewhere :D Watch out, it's gonna be though!:D
  8. Karesz

Hi! It's me again, please read your PM-s!!! Thanks!

Hi! It's me again, please read your PM-s!!! Thanks!
  9. Karesz

Hi Kinky! Please read the messages and contact me ingame!:) Thanks!

Hi Kinky! Please read the messages and contact me ingame!:) Thanks!
  10. Karesz

Hi! I wasnt online in the last few days. Waited a few days, my money is low, so i took a bit...

Hi! I wasnt online in the last few days. Waited a few days, my money is low, so i took a bit pause.:) What do you think, when you can be online next?
  11. Karesz

Second

Thanks a lot for the advice! :) I think this comment wasn't that bad, as you think.;) It helped me in a few things. Next time I'll try out the close combat weapons. I think this is a good idea. Thanks! :)
  12. Karesz

Second

Yes, maybe your right.:) Than do you think, I can global easier on exarosaurs? Or which loot is better Exa or snable?
  13. Karesz

Second

Hi everyone! It's time to write my second entry to this blog. I experienced a lot of things in the last two weeks. I made some good and some bad things too... After I spend the money, I got from the globl, I made my first deposit. And I had the feeling, that I don't know, what to do with this...
  14. Karesz

Success! Unlocks! and Frustration :(

Sweat handels everything...;) GL to your crafting career! :)
  15. Karesz

First

Hi everyone! As you can see, this is my first (and I hope not the last) blog entry.;) In the future I want to write down, what I experienced in EU, and what I did wrong or right. And I will need your advices, or minds too! I hope this blog will help other newcomers, to take theyre place in...
Back