Search results

1. Husker

The person below me.....

True. Sadly I have not. TPBM is also a blast from the past.
  2. Husker

Selling: Log 8 (and 1-7)

Last Chance I'll be in Ft. Argus at 10:00 AM MA time. If you want any logs in time for the switch see me there. -Husker Log 8 is sold.
  3. Husker

Selling: Log 8 (and 1-7)

Selling Dr. Almon Log #8 I also have 1-7 and the piece of paper if that will sweeten the deal. -Husker
  4. Husker

Buying: Dr. Almon Log #9

I only need log #9 to complete the set. I'll pay tt+300 to the first post willing to sell.
  5. Husker

who plays 1 year and never hof!!!

Yep, same here. And big (to me) depositor. :(
  6. Husker

Wish: Business Style Theme

Bump from work for more feedback
  7. Husker

OMFG L jaguar what the hell?

This just give noobs (like me) the opportunity to be: Uber (L) or :cool: (L) :laugh:
  8. Husker

Wish: Business Style Theme

Since we are on the subject... I would like to have a theme that is more professional looking. Something with soft Blue and/or Green and lots of White would be nice. Then I could take a little more time to read and write messages properly and not rush thru them, flipping back and forth every...
  9. Husker

Announcing new rate for round-trip ticket Calypso-CND-Calypso at 24 PED per seat

Bump for a much more reasonable layover. :yay: Now, if you or another pilot can provide a similar service at 2300 or 0000 MA time, that would be sweet for those of us across the pond.
  10. Husker

Sell Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 7

tt+20 <--msg too short
  11. Husker

What is the DUMBEST thing you accidentally TT'd?

The dumbest thing I've ever tt'ed.... ped and pec... Yeah, there was a bug once where the only way to get the ped/pec on your card was to tt it. :laugh:
  12. Husker

Bad news for SL good news for EU.

It sounds like anarchy over there :) Banks banned in 'Second Life' | Geek Gestalt - A blog by Daniel Terdiman - CNET News.com I'm proud to be here.
  13. Husker

Selling Dr. Duchev Log Part 3

I'll bid tt+20. :eek:
  14. Husker

Selling/Trading: Log 1, Log 2, Log 6, Paper (NEED Log 4 & Log 5)

TT+50 and I'm working on getting an extra part 4 and 5. If I do before this ends I'll trade you.
  15. Husker

A question

I also believe that MA employees play the game, but for test purposes. Not for profit like ND does. That is the distinction I was trying to make. In the end, ND and MA are walking a very fine line, but I don't think they have done anything wrong at this point. This is a very good thread and...
  16. Husker

A question

IMHO, If he is going to be given advanced information like this, then he should be treated like an employee of MA and not be allowed to 'play' the game. Who is to say what else he knows about the game? He may know about balancing and drop rates and any number of untold aspects that could be...
  17. Husker

S: Note

I'll take it at BO
  18. Husker

SELLING DR. Duchev Log PART 2

HybOj was great to work with. Thanks for the trade. :) :yay: +Rep
  19. Husker

Selling Dr. Duchev Log, Part 3

Just wanted to say that Fusion is great to work with. Thanks for the great trade. +Rep
  20. Husker

S:Dr. Almon Duchev Log Pt. 6

tt+50 <-- msg too short
  21. Husker

B: Ghost Foot Guards (UL)

Okay Buzz, :bowdown: If we bring the blueprint would it be possible to get these at a reasonable price? If so, how many clicks is reasonable for 1 success?
  22. Husker

Selling Dr. Duchev Log, Part 3

tt+20 :lolup:
  23. Husker

SELLING DR. Duchev Log PART 2

tt + 50 <-- msg too short
  24. Husker

Selling Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 3

I didn't catch that the first time. How about tt+55.
  25. Husker

Selling Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 3

tt+50 <---- Msg too short
Back