Search results

1. Kludge

Selling: Full Beauty Parlor

Ok... I don't play much anymore, so selling off "The Running with Scissors" barber shop and surgery! Fully decorated shop with all tools and supplies to get started! Check it out at Treasure Island City Silver 12-D I'm in no great hurry so add up the auction values of everything involved and...
  2. Kludge

Are the old backgrounds for screens, signs and ads gone forever?

Or are there plans to restore them? I will need to do a lot of redecorating if they are gone for good!
  3. Kludge

WTF .... new Mayhem .... ????

Is this happening? When? I heard it's 14:00 game time today.... Is this real? One more time!
  4. Kludge

Terrible LOOT in in-game events & MA's response!

I've been running the event "Free HSL Atrax Young AUD for 1st" every Saturday for the last few months. It has had some good participation. Yesterday had the record high of 57 participants! I increased the spawn twice during the event to give the players a better chance. A number of reports...
  5. Kludge

Selling: Selling: Ola 04 *Atrax Park*

This land area has permanent naming for globals! It is only two tpI jumps or a short flight from Nate Valley tp. Look at my pics to see some good profit days ... 12% ROI for the last 100 days! Easy low time consumption setup for management. Accepting offers and giving more information by pm...
  6. Kludge

Free HSL Atrax Young AUD for 1st - Saturday 20:00-22:00 Game Time

Register in game in the Event List! (which can be found in the Action Library) At Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley Come hunt Atrax Young L9 at Atrax Park and win an AUD for 1st and if you hit the 8th global you get an AUD too! *Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s event is running and...
  7. Kludge

*Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s

Event is done! Land Area sold! ... Close this thread if you want!!!!! Where: *Atrax Park* OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley[/B] The spawn is now set to min maturity on all DNA so 90+ % L9 Atrax Young! (A few Mature and an occasional Old still show up) So you can hunt them with Pixie or...
  8. Kludge

Question: Trouble with Webshop since Sunday....

I can't buy any boxes!!!!! When I go to checkout and click on Mastercard or Visa ... Error 2 comes up at the bottom! So I tried through Paypal and it says it went through ... I have 2 support cases in ... no reply yet!@!
  9. Kludge

WTF planet calypso downlload restarting!!!!!

OK ... I had no problem with the last update on my main comp ... On my laptop .... wow another story ... I keep getting to 3-5% on the planet cayplso download and it restarts ... over and over WTF??????????????????????? ps I completely reinstalled the game ..... and it still keep...
  10. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Iron Grinder 2k ped alternate bonus

OK, the 10 ped per global bonus hasn't drawn as many as I thought it would. The 100 ped for most globals in a week added bonus hasn't either. So now I will offer an alternative! You do your Atrax Iron through Stage V and I'll pay 2000 ped! If you do this you are not eligible for the per...
  11. Kludge

What happened to the list of active barbers/surgeons?

Anyone got the old list and who is still active? I've seen Brad and James on occasionally .... Ido still around? I know there are a few new people like Starkiller .... anyone know or want to make a full list?
  12. Kludge

*Atrax Park* 100 PED for Most Globals Weekly BONUS!

EVENT CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST Where: *Atrax Park* OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley When: Starting 4/17/16 at 00:00 and Ending 4/23/16 at 23:59 game time No need to register! I will track globals through Entropia Life. You should however register in this thread to get the 10...
  13. Kludge

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Where: *Atrax Park* OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley HAS ENDED 1/27 at 00:00 game time! Claims will be paid up until 1/31 23:59 A new event on Atrax Park called Audacious 8s will be announced soon! That's Right 10 PED for any global you get on Atrax Park! The spawn is now set to min...
  14. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Minunt (mine/hunt) Event!

Event Closed 0 people claimed Who? - You of course What? - 5 ped for ANY global mining or hunting! When? - Starting NOW Where? - Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley Why? - I lowered the spawn so you can really mine now! How? - Mine, hunt and global :> Daily 5 ped Bonus...
  15. Kludge

]*Atrax Park* Stalker Bounty Hunting Event!

*Atrax Park* Stalker Bounty Hunting Event! When: Starts Now! Ends: When I post notice in this thread Where: Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley What: Atrax Stalker L39 Bounty: 5 PED for a posted a screenshot with a Stalker Kill in Atrax Park with a timestamp Bonus: 5...
  16. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Lowered Spawn Test 2015.05.17 18:00

Highest single loot gets AUD - 2nd and 3rd get high MU items 30 minute quick event to test the spawn allowing easier hunting for non-uber players - Come try it out - You might survive a while now!
  17. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Neconu Bounty Hunting Event!

When: Starts Now! Where: Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley What: Neconu Bounty: 10 PED for the 1st 10 people to post a screenshot with a Neconu Kill Bonus: 5 PED for any maturity above L21 Young Rules: 1 entry per person Screenshot showing kill and location inside Atrax...
  18. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Weekly 0:0 MLB 151 Event @ OLA #4 N of Nate Valley

*Atrax Park* Weekly 0:0 MLB 151 Event @ OLA #4 N of Nate Valley MLB = Most Loot Balanced - 1/50/100 1st/2nd/3rd So all 3 places should be big winners 151 cause it's a good booze and exit :> (10 ped to first person to explain that correctly :>) The Neconu are dying off and Atrax Providers L12...
  19. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Midnight MLB 151 :>

4.25 @24:00 or 4.26 @00:00 depending on how you look at it - Saturday Night! MLB = Most Loot Balanced - 1/50/100 1st/2nd/3rd So all 3 places should be big winners 151 cause it's a good booze and exit :> (10 ped to first person to explain that correctly :>) I'm really trying to find a weekly...
  20. Kludge

*Atrax Park* Work Thursday Atrax

Work smart and hard! Most loot not highest single loot wins all! Don't forget to get the Iron challenges for Atrax and Neconu! Testing new spawn settings ... Shootem up and see how you like it! OK, I've reduced the spawn a bit and lowered the lowest maturity to Provider on the Atrax. Still big...
  21. Kludge

*Grand Reopening* Atrax Park OLA #04 (365, 352) North of Nate Valley

A Grand ReOpening in Deeds ! Highest Single Loot 1st Prize is an Asteroid Apartment 2nd Prize is a Compet Deed and an AUD 3rd Prize is an AUD Info: 4.11 20:00 UTC 4pm EDT Atrax - Dominant - Prowler (with occasional above & below) Neconu - Young - Old (about 10% of total spawn) Sign...
  22. Kludge

FYI: Atrax Park OLA #4 (365, 347) N of Nate Valley is Under New Managment *Grand Reopening* soon

Hi All, I just got Atrax Park OLA #4 (365, 347) N of Nate Valley a couple of days ago. I've been trying to figure out how to make it one of the best places to hunt. To this end, I've add a spawn of Neconu and tweaked the maturity of the Atrax a little. So now the spawn is: Neconu - Young L21...
  23. Kludge

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263480-Active-List-of-Beautician-s

I'm back !!!! Treasure Island Silver 12 D Low skils ... but free .... Tips WELCOMED
  24. Kludge

Level 1 Spawns ... post what you want to share

Ok ... I have only checked out a couple so far ... Troy has one HUGE spawn .. more SE than S ... IN THE WATER ... they all die before you can tag them. NE of Zues can be fun ... all alone one minute ... DEAD the next :> Level one is going to be tough even.
  25. Kludge

Kludge is accepting 5 disciples

1. You have to play during the times I am on at least enough for you to learn. (I am on normally 00:00 - 06:00 game time weekdays and various times on weekends.) 2. You have to join my society "Running with Scissors" (This makes it easy to communicate using society channel and not tells) 3...
Back