Search results

1. Larry

CalypsoMap.com looking for a new home

I hope I put this in the right forum section. lol. I've largely moved away from EU based projects, so I'm looking to hand CalypsoMap.com to someone who would like to carry on this iconic little side project. It does get regular traffic (few hundred views a week last I checked). Nothing major...
  2. Larry

New Egg!!

Come on MindArk, what are you doing? I don't know if you've noticed, but the core game you rely on could use a bit of attention.
  3. Larry

Buying: Gosubusagi Blood Sample

Looking to buy Gosubusagi Blood Sample for TT+500 ped. Will buy more than one if it crops up. Cheers! (y)
  4. Larry

Selling: Arkadia Moon Deeds (AMD)

SOLD
  5. Larry

Buying: Ark Moon Texture BP's

Specifically looking for Sicarius and Sicarius Brute BP's, but could be interested in other Ark Moon mob BP's as well. Cheers!
  6. Larry

Buying: Crystal Palace Shares (Buy Order)

Ok, seeing as MA made a share trading system without the ability to submit buy orders (well done MA, well done) I thought I would put one here, as I know that shareholders are charged every time they place shares for sale (whether they sell or not) and that the sale order expires after one week...
  7. Larry

Red Ped - Warp Services, Events and More

======================================= CLOSED =======================================
  8. Larry

Red Ped: The Showdown

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED Please see News section below
  9. Larry

Space Pirates: Shard Stealers (Streamer Exclusive)

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED Please see News section below
  10. Larry

Red Ped: The Chosen One

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
  11. Larry

Selling: Level 36 Eudoracell Pet (Pink Rabbit)

Selling Level 36 Eudoracell Pet (Pink Rabbit). All buffs unlocked: Increased Pet Focus Generation by 20% Increased Run Speed by 14% Increased Run Speed by 18% Taking offers via PM.
  12. Larry

Selling: TI City Platinum Building Apartment

Apartment Sold
  13. Larry

Buying: Kobold Armor Parts & Sets

All wanted parts purchased.
  14. Larry

New Players joining the Forum

Hi! I have a new player in my Society (been playing a couple of months) who's trying to register for a pcf account. They say they applied over a week ago but haven't heard anything back yet. How long does it normally take for someone to become registered with pcf? Cheers!
  15. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Hi! I've been checking out the excellent work that people like CZ Jane CZ have been doing to try and map out Calypso (truly excellent work guys), and I did find the maps incredibly useful. The only problem seemed to be the fixed format of the map - there's just too much information to squeeze...
  16. Larry

Selling: Calypso Land Deed (X)

=========== SOLD =========== Selling a block of Calypso Land Deed (X) for 2120 ped each. Will sell for 2110 each if you buy 10+ and 2100 each if you buy all (26 deeds). PM me here or in-game if interested. Cheers! =========== SOLD ===========
  17. Larry

MA Sponsored YouTube Tutorial for 2020

I've only just come across this, but it actually looks pretty good. https://youtu.be/s-2fhTC4YL4 I like your direction on marketing MA. Keep it up. :cool:
  18. Larry

Red Ped Foundation

Due to the size and scope of the project, all resources and effort for this initiative are now being applied to www.CalypsoMap.com. The associated forum post can be viewed by Clicking Here.
  19. Larry

Is it time for another AMA session?

It's been quite a while now since out last AMA session, and as there seems to be quite a few deep and interesting questions floating around pcf I was just wondering if it's time to book in a new AMA. What do you guys think? P.S. Wooops, sorry for the typo on the third option! Lol. :laugh:
  20. Larry

Arkadia Moon Deeds and the Share Trading Mechanism

Well, I just thought I'd throw this out there......... I know MA have been struggling to shift Ark moon deeds for some time now, and even after the Sophie robot promo there still seems to be a stack left that obviously aren't selling. I'm just wondering if MA/Ark moon deed holders would...
  21. Larry

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Penthouse Apartment

----- sold -----
  22. Larry

Red Ped Redemption

CURRENT BOUNTY 256 PED CURRENT TREASURE CHEST 278 PED
  23. Larry

Red Ped Redemption

Avatar Shards Tokens Gold Tokens Ped Adjusted DrPaddo Getast 3 0 0 0 Affe Aframo Mr Afroman 3 0 0 0 Alaina Bonnie Knight 2 0 0 0 Aleksiane Mrs-Zap Greadon 93 0 0 0 Annabella Sweet Calzone 63 0 0 0 Askellard Aske Hallard 9 4 0 0 Avalon Butterfly Erupter 31...
  24. Larry

Red ped redemption

Please close this thread
  25. Larry

Red Ped Bank

The Red Ped Corporation (www.RedPedCorp.com) is pleased to announce the launch of the Red Ped Bank! Mission Statement: In an effort to deploy the surplus ped made by our other trading activities, we created a discount trading and lending service that we call the Red Ped Bank. The aim of...
Back