Search results

1. Nightmare069

Question: Am I missing something?

So I come back from a 2 year break, decide to do a little mining.... and I come accross this phenomenon. Did they change the way items are maxed? Used to be 5 levels to max. Something change? EDIT: Also, I wasn't around that much before leaving again XD
  2. Nightmare069

Selling: Hacked K-1 level 8.5

Selling this Hacked K-1 (change title to remove level please) its the rare one and its level 10 PM offers, instant BO: 1k
  3. Nightmare069

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Sk-20 Tier 3.7

PM offers TT on fap: 95.xx Remaining tiers: 118 109 70 102 94 71 46
  4. Nightmare069

Help: Need to fix a stroke-face

A client of mine is having a mask done but suffers from stroke-face (mouth is slanted). If anybody can correct this please send me a PM in game ASAP. Thanks in advance :) - Ur Worst Nightmare
  5. Nightmare069

Buying: Dark-black male mannequin

PM me in game and let me check him out. Preferable tone and fit physique. - Ur Worst Nightmare :vampire:
  6. Nightmare069

Selling: level 5 amps

Add me in game: Ur Worst Nightmare
  7. Nightmare069

Buying: Output Amplifier Components

Lots, PM me in game: Ur Worst Nightmare 195%, LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS!
  8. Nightmare069

Buying: Malachai Dante (M)

Friend looking for Malachai Dante PM offers (possibly SGA if the price is right) - Nightmare :vampire:
  9. Nightmare069

Achievement: Top 20 crafter!

WooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOooooooOO!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!11!! :yay::woohoo: Lots of work finally pays off in a way :D :lam:
  10. Nightmare069

Selling: red/black Master Coat (Foul/Longu)

Just upgraded and gonna try to sell to some lucky avatar. If you wish to see it in game, post or PM. SB = +500 BO = +1000 I reserve the right to yada yada yada...
  11. Nightmare069

Buying: ~level 25 SIB laser weapon

friend wants ~lvl 25 SIB laser weapon. He has 10k to spend if the price is right, post or PM. He has not given any more specifics than that.
  12. Nightmare069

Selling: bulk damage enhancers

Back in business! Sorry for the long break, life decided to blind side me with lots of crap lol. But, I'm back with a better computer finally! Sorry for the lack of communication my previous job kept me insanely busy. levels 1-9 available at the moment (I can acquire 10s) also starting to craft...
  13. Nightmare069

Buying: Blueprints and skills

Weapon Damage Enhancer 4 and 5... the higher the QR the better no more skills atm - Nightmare
  14. Nightmare069

Buying: Face Paint (Purple)

up to 4 units, PM me whenever wherever - Nightmare
  15. Nightmare069

Other weapon comparing utilities

I hope i'm posting this in the correct section. Is there a faster site that offers the ability to compare weapons similar to Entropedia? If not, would anybody be willing to team up to make one? I just get tired of waiting for Entropedia to.... load.... everything..... It's 2014 and...
  16. Nightmare069

Buying: Dehera Immolation Sword

Bought, thread can be closed
  17. Nightmare069

Selling: Adj Hedoc Sk-20 T3.2

Don't have time to use it like i want. Maybe you can put it to use. PM, post, message, wave, sneeze, whatever. Who knows, I might accept your offer.
  18. Nightmare069

Buying: Combustive Attack Nanochip II

post/PM if you got it! - Nightmare :vampire:
  19. Nightmare069

Buying: Combustive attack nanochip V or better

Chip bought, thread can be closed
  20. Nightmare069

Buying: SIB rifle 30+ DPS 2.8+ DPP

Looking for a nice UL SIB rifle to play with. I prefer it to have 30+ DPS without any amplifiers/enhancers attached as well as 2.8+ dmg/pec ......may accept alternatives if offer is good enough also looking for a Dante amp ...and Archon sword... post/PM offers plz -Nightmare :vampire:
  21. Nightmare069

Buying: adj sk20 or gyro fap14

fap bought, thread can be closed - Nightmare :vampire:
  22. Nightmare069

Buying: level 5 amps

need 5 at a time PM bulk rates
  23. Nightmare069

Selling: Adj Embra

Sold
  24. Nightmare069

Achievement: Combat Sense and Wounding

Finally did it, time to start melee again. Didn't get the Combat Sense screenie so you just have to trust me :P Yes its a CB19... yes its weak for CP... yes im poor at the moment lol... a big thanks to Toker for hiring me for dps/fap on CP!
  25. Nightmare069

FYI: Nightmare's Custom Looks

Do you want your appearance taken to the next level? Price is negotiable (TT level of masks is also negotiable and included in the price. Prices reflect a 30 PED small mask.) TT value of materials provided will reduce the price further. 100 PED for a quick make up mask 200 PED for a good...
Back