Search results

1. Joske

Selling: SOLD : Taking bids on "Guardian Plating of the Sand King"

Taking bidds on this Plate. BO = 3k Wanted to put pictures....but whatever I try, they don't get loaded. Info can be found here
  2. Joske

Tiering question

Hi, Today I had a discussion with a soc mate about the difference between tiering an UL versus an L item. It was my opinion that L items auto tier and UL items require MATS to advance. He stated that MATS were only used to advance faster, but that -with patience- my UL items will auto tier...
  3. Joske

Uber: Nice 2.1k Rextelum

After meeting an ex-soc mate again after 2years, we went on a team hunt on Rextelum. And oh, were we rewarded!!! 2105 ped for the both of us on a Rextelum Soldier!! :eyecrazy: A second place on the HOF table! Nice!! :yay:
  4. Joske

Selling: Shop owners: I sell a lot of Colonizer Foot guards (7 M and 2F)

Hi, I'm selling a lot of 7 male Colonizer Foot guards (L) with a total on 8.14PED TT and 2 females with total of 1.85PED TT. They are all reasonably TT apart, none are close to getting empty. I sell the whole lot at once 9.99TT (160,x%) => 16PED Greetz, Kraganov
  5. Joske

Selling: Selling Chromatophore Mk.I Shin Guards (F,C,L) and gloves too(F,C,L)

These are the first of their kind... Be ready to parade in the first customizable armor. Sure it's not the strongest, but do it well and you just might win some fashion contests. The durability also allows it to last for a very long time. Therefore I'm going for a 150% BO on on the shins and...
  6. Joske

Discovery: My first discovery...2 customizable armor parts!!

for the first time in EU, I got a discovery.... The first customizable armor fell in my lap when I shot a Sabakumba Creeper Place 2 and 3 on the HOF List: And this is the shot: Item info: I am selling these items...be the first to walk around in customizable armor!!
  7. Joske

The new Kraganov has arrived

I decided to finally do the makeover thingie and make some changes to how I looked. I 'm quite happy with the result. I kept the face the same, but change facial and normal hair and body fitness details. Here's the pic of old and new me.... Old me: New me...
  8. Joske

HoF: Finally the ban has been broken again

Just when I was planning to start a whining thread about being without global since august 15, despite the many (little maybe) deposits I made. They still didn't pay off at all, but at least my first global in 4 months was a good one::yay: Not 100% happy yet, but at least I got my smile...
  9. Joske

First real miner mission needs level 20?

WTF is up with that? They don't fix the text bug, but pleasure us with a mission again that most miners won't be able to do. I only know 3 personally who could do this mission. :eyecrazy: I've been mining here for 2-3 years and I am nowhere close into doing this. :mad: Missed chance by MA?
  10. Joske

Achievement: Ground Assesment...finally!!!

Today I finally got my Ground Assesment skill unlocked after a loooooong time being in 11th level.
  11. Joske

New Oil Rig Factory?

Today for first time since long, I passed by the oil rig... to my great suprise I saw a gigantic building appear from afar. Is this since last update or has been there longer? Click to enlarge After closer investigation they appear to be 2 battle forts. :D they look kinda awesome...
  12. Joske

HoF: First crafting HOF

Today my first crafting HOF happened,349PED!! And my first real HOF too (not counting the mining HOFs of place 98 and less than 180PED). and to say I only took up crafting recently. :) Am really glad for this nice loot. Click to enlarge
  13. Joske

Selling: One of the first Basic Vehicle Servo BP (L) !!!

Click to enlarge SELLING: A 0.22PED TT Basic Vehicle Server (L) blueprint Markup: See picture Materials: 7x Basic Servo 9x Basic Wires 2x simple I Conductors Selling to the Highest bidder!! Starting from Today End date :Friday 25th of June To Friday 18th of June (Or at buyout) Start...
  14. Joske

Competition forgery?

Now, let me start with wishing gratz to Sweden for their win in the last match and getting passed Benelux. Yet, the way this was achieved, gives me a very bitter taste in my mouth. Italy couldn't win anymore and thus decided to go hunt on wrobs. Instead of putting up a fight like a honorable...
  15. Joske

Omerta's Freaky Friday party: Sub-event rules

Omerta's Freaky Friday Sub-event rules Both events with prizes will take place between 1900 and 2400 MA. Winners will be declared before or on 00.30MA. (depends on deliberation) 1. Scavenger Hunt: Subscribing: No need to subscribe, just come to the party and start searching...
  16. Joske

Entropia Down?

Hi all, I am now trying to enter Entropia, but I can't get in and get message: "The Entropia Universe is currently down...." Yet: in the clientloader all ticks are green and all servers ought to be up and also in support news there is no mention of it. I'm trying for over half an hour...
  17. Joske

Selling: 914 Narc Ingot on auction. Expiring soon!!

I have 914 Narc Ingots on auction. Due to the **** of MA that now last added items are first viewable instead of expiring items, this auction has escaped attention. Start price is 310, buyout 325. Expires in less than 12 hours!!
  18. Joske

knowing they cause problem. Admitting I loose PEDs by it, but compensate?

Now what follows is the copy of my support case about an key binding problem. the result of this, is that I now have to equip my new guns and items from inventory by Right mouse click. (imagine how many times I have detached all my attachments, because I had to be fast :( ) See what there...
  19. Joske

My highest mining find till now (23-04-2010)

Click to enlarge First time I survived a full mining run at the Trox LA, got me this beauty. :)
  20. Joske

Omerta's Freaky Friday

Apparently, I should post it here ;) Well, i posted it first in then main section of the Event forum, you can find all info there: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/183295-omertas-freaky-friday.html
  21. Joske

Omerta's Freaky Friday

THIS FRIDAY!! Omerta's Freaky Friday Apparently Internet Explorer is having problems to display the flyer. There fore I have the following workaround: Thumbnail: Click to enlarge EDIT: For TP runs, please send me PM with your closest TP. So I can decide where to start best. ;)
  22. Joske

Buying: Looking for: Armor Plate 5B Blueprint.

Hi all, I'm looking for a blueprint for Armor Plates 5B. It doesn't matter which QR. Let me know if you have one or know someone who does and wants to sell. Greetz, Kraganov
  23. Joske

Buying: 193 Snable leather textures

I 'm looking for about 193 Snable leather textures. I will accept smaller amounts too (and then update this post :laugh:) PM me if you have some or if you happen to see some on auction ;)
  24. Joske

Selling: A few beginner (L) weapons

I have for sale: 2 CB5(L): 1 full TT(3.10PED), 1 @92% (2.87PED TT). (BLP Rifle) Buyout price: 160% => 4.96PED / 4.59PED 1 Vumpoor J 4 (L) full TT (13PED) (Grenade launcher) Buyout price: 116.9% => 15.20PED 1 Emik S30 (L) @66% (3.44PED TT) (Handgun) Buyout price: 110% => 3.80PED PM me if...
  25. Joske

Selling: Hermes Back Strap (M,L) +/-65% BELOW MU!!

OK, ladies and gents. I'm selling this great item well below MU. As you can see the MU is 885%, which means: 864PED I am willing to sell at a buyout price of 800PED. This means 819.5% and thus 65% below MU. PM me if you are interested or have another reasonable offer.
Back