Search results

1. JavierChavez

Achievement: Extraction Unlocked!

After my recent luck, I've had some spare PEDs to get even more skilling in so today was the day that..... Extraction Unlocked! Woot! :yay: Extraction Unlock Sidenote: 57% progress into L15 Prospector! L16 here I come! :laugh:
  2. JavierChavez

HoF: Pleasurable Mining Expedition!

That time again! Time for a break from trading to get in some mining skilling. I decided to treat myself to a nice three run series of Level 5 Amp'd mining runs. Run 1: Normal run with some smaller claims. Run 2: Typical run with the additon of a global! Cobalt Stone (97 PED) Note: Even...
  3. JavierChavez

Selling: Javier's Shopping Outlet

- - - - - - - - - - - - - SOLD OUT - - - - - - - - - - - - - Avatar Name Javier Vicente Chavez Location of Items Planet Calypso Availability 12:00:00 MA - 14:00:00 MA 00:00:00 MA - 04:00:00 MA - - - - - - - - - - - - -...
  4. JavierChavez

Question: Rutol Color Change!?

I took a look at some Rutol when I noticed that it's lost the nice shiny black color! Now when I look at it, it's an off-white/light gray color. Hmmm.... Bug? :scratch2: Screen Shot Below:
  5. JavierChavez

Achievement: Basic Filters Finally Paid Up!

Tonight happened to be one of those nights when I was in the mood to go mining. I went mining with minimal losses, but I had some Crude Oil leftover from the run. This sparked the idea to just blow the last 10 PED I had on the Basic Filters BP that I just recently got to 100 QR for any skills...
  6. JavierChavez

Achievement: First SOOTO!

104 Hansidian Rock :yay: :yay: :yay: I began my mining run with 25 probes dropped already when.... You found something out of the ordinary.... :cool::cool:
  7. JavierChavez

First Mining Global! (Substantial)

I decided to go out mining after speaking with a buddy of mine since I was finding fruits while walking every single time he messaged me. I dropped some bombs when I ran across a Large Melchi Water. I was excited to find that when BAM! I got this! Substantial Crude Oil 142 PED Click to enlarge
Back