Search results

1. Phillip J-Fry

Buying: pending

Thinking about my options
  2. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Get the Argonaut Strong Claw FEN and Get Good!

Leave the ped sink of low efficiency and limited weapons behind and graduate to an affordable Loot 2.0 weapon. I used the Strong Claw for a year and recorded tt returns of 97.2% before markup. It allowed me to hunt much more on the same budget and steadily boost my hp, defensive skills, and...
  3. Phillip J-Fry

12140 Brood of Unruly

Feeling blessed after getting my biggest hunting HOF in all my 14 years of Entropia tonight. **The claw and trauma 7 TWEN amp in this video are available for purchase
  4. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Sold - 125 Unreal Tokens

Selling all my Unreal Tokens. 10.5 Ped each or 1250 for all 125 of them. PM here or in game please. :tiphat:
  5. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: SOLD Cryogenics Skill Implant

I have this Cryogenics Skill Implant for sale. 87.47 PED TT all on one chip. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
  6. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: .

reposted
  7. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 (t5.96) + NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier Mk.1, TWEN Edition

This combo is great for skilling up Cryogenics. You can unlock intuition when your cryo(hit) reaches level 80. You can work towards being able to use the Cryo Twen chip. You can also deal big hits in pvp! You can do it all for the buyout price of tt+5k for the chip and tt+10k for the...
  8. Phillip J-Fry

Buying: Found - Adjusted Restoration Chip

Found my chip Hello. I'm looking to buy an adj resto chip for current market value. Pm here or in game if you'd like to sell yours. Thanks 🚑
  9. Phillip J-Fry

LB-40 Improved - Sold

A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved, 76.5% efficiency, 63.3 MA base max dps, currently tier 2
  10. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 6, Improved

Melee Trauma Amplifier 6, Improved -Sold- 5289 attacks in a full 333 ped amp compared to the regular trauma 6 which has 252 ped yielding 4050 attacks. The imp trauma 6 does the same damage as the regular trauma 6 but costs less per use saving you ped in the long run. Price is 5k for this...
  11. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Improved

SOLD, ty and gl. This fap heals 120 hp at the cost of 2 pec per use. It has 29 uses per minute. This one is tier 1.99. It's very common and accepted for a hired healer with this fap to charge 50 ped/hour, guaranteeing profit for services rendered. Here's a link to the item info...
  12. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Many Regeneration Chips 5 (L)

Selling multiple full tt Regeneration Chip 5 (L) Singles I'm selling at 104.87% for 21.50 each. Buy 5 or more and pay 103.9% which is 21.30 each.
  13. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: sold - EMT Ek-2350 Kit, Modified - Tier 2.99

I am ready to part with my beloved EMT Ek-2350 Kit, Modified It works great as a solo hunter's fap but can also be used for healing jobs. The rapid uses per minute let you get in two heals between attacks from your mob. I've upgraded to a different fap so this one is for sale. Buyout = tt+5699
  14. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Christmas Ring 2022 - Sold

Selling this ring for your hunting pleasure. Sold, ty gl. Good Luck.
  15. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: WTS 5498 FFA Points

SOLD I have 5498 FFA Points for sale. Asking 5.5pec/point which = 302.39 PED PM on forum or in game.
  16. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Mission Galactica Coin (Purple)

SOLD Get a jump start on Mission Galactica! (To go for Improved or Modified Restoration Chip) The purple coin is what you get for turning in 200 Bio Id Verifications and costs a total of 5100 PED TT in materials to reach. I am selling for 104.5% which is 5329.50 PED Learn more about Mission...
  17. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Christmas Ring 2019

Sold I am selling my Christmas Ring 2019 with: 5% Life Steal 25% Evade/Dodge/Jamming 30 Increased Health 25% Decreased Critical Damage 25m Auto Loot This item is being offered in a reverse auction. I will start the price high and reduce the price about once per week until someone buys it...
  18. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Adjusted Boar Male Set

SOLD I am selling this great all around armor set: Adjusted Boar (M) Harness is tier 3, the rest of the pieces are tier 2. Price is tt+10k
  19. Phillip J-Fry

Help: Tracker screenshots not of full screen

Hi. I recently started playing Entropia on my laptop instead of only on my desktop PC. I installed Entropia Tracker on my laptop too, Windows 10 os. I'm having a problem with tracker screenshots on my laptop but not my desktop PC. Screenshots of Globals are being captured but the right...
  20. Phillip J-Fry

Buying: Cheap Apartment

Just looking for a place to hang my hat. I don't want to pay much and don't care if the view sucks or if the location is bad, as long as it is on Planet Calypso. Looking to spend around 400 pure PEDs.
  21. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Athenic Ring, Perfected

Sold! This ring equips on the left hand and gives: 24% Increased Evade Chance 24% Increased Dodge Chance 24% Increased Jamming Chance Decreased Incoming Critical Damage by 24% I can sell for a good price. I will beat the best price on auction by at least 50 PED. If you're interested pm me...
  22. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Omegaton A204 Hypercharged

I'm considering selling this eco UL laser amp (32 dmg), SOLD
  23. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Level 25 Ruby Kanin - Speed buff unlocked.

Selling my Ruby Kanin bunny pet. He is level 25 and currently named Maple. He has both buffs unlocked which include a 14% run speed boost and a taming buff. Please pm me your offers in game or here in the forum.
  24. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: 8x Compoundable Antigravity Luggage

SOLD So with this setup 100kg of items is only taking up 11kg of my carrying weight. The boxes are quick to open with a simple double click and items can be stored at any depth of the nesting with it making sense to put heavier items deeper. If the 10 item capacity isn't enough you can put...
  25. Phillip J-Fry

Selling: Ghost (F) Armor Set

SOLD Selling complete set of Ghost (F) armor. (tiers 0.3-0.9) Priced to move at tt(348)+235 = 583 Ped I will sell the set not including the foot guards for tt(302)+115=417 Ped
Back