Search results

1. Blakout9407

Achievement: 1Mining. 1Hunting. 1Day

1Mining . 1Hunting . 1Day I know someone already posted about hitting 5 globals in a day. And that is impressive ... :D lol. But I be a noob, and although I only hit 2 globals in one day lol :eek:. ==> :inbed: It was one mining global AND one hunting global :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: It's my...
  2. Blakout9407

Diaries of a n00b: Blakout Edition

EFNAME: Blakout9407 INGAMENAME: Nox DaLightz Out RLNAME: PM me ;) April 23, 2010 Been on Planet Calypso since January 17th, 2010. Like many others, I've read the guide: http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf. Followed a path...
  3. Blakout9407

Help: "You may not post attachments"

Hello all, I'm quite new to this posting on EF, and I hope this is the right place to ask this question but: In my posting rules I got: You may post new threads You may post replies You may not post attachments You may edit your posts...
  4. Blakout9407

Happy birthday !!!

It has to be someones birthday today. And who ever that lucky person is ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! YEEPEE !
  5. Blakout9407

Blakout9407 Test

1,2,3. Test photo: Did it work ?
  6. Blakout9407

QUESTION: Screenie Difficulty

Hello to all, and to all a thank you ! Anywho, I downloaded the Entropiatracker. Got it working. Much respex to the creator BTW, great program. I've just got a technical problem and was wondering if anyone can help out. When I hit a global, the ETProgram takes the screenshot. But they...
Back