1. K

Buying: Montgomery Anabolic UNL

Bump ***Bump***
  2. K

bump just a regular bump
  3. K

Bump with special offer! Tadaaaaa. I am in a good mood today. 2% of mu if you pm me within 24h leading to the purchase. Starting.....now!
  4. K

1% Please note the reward if you find one
  5. K

reminder Just to get some more attention
  6. K

Payment for mediation I will pay 1% of the tt+ for mediation if a deal is made.
  7. K

Bump Bump*******
  8. K

PM me if you have one and willing to sell it, or find me ingame: Cornelis Kees van den Akker Any other UNL laser gun which is comparable in price and dmg/sec is also good. Cheers, Kees
  9. K

Selling: Full Rascal Armor (M)

Selling almost full tt full rascal amor male. UNL! Please make me an offer! willing to sell under mu because of auction fees.
  10. K

Dutch Elite Squad recruiting

It really is 25k skills. Not very high, but to make sure new members have some basic knowledge about the game. We are willing to help a bit, but it is not our main goal to help new players. We are still recruiting btw!
  11. K

Dutch Elite Squad recruiting

Dutch Elite Squad is looking for about 5 new members. Demands: Speak Dutch Be at least 18 years old Have at least 25k skills Leave an application at the Society Terminal, send me a pm on EF or contact one of our members. Cheers!
  12. K

Help: No Login possible after 11.0.8

Ty, didn't have to do it before, so didn't think of it. Sometimes it is just to easy ;)
  13. K

Help: No Login possible after 11.0.8

After starting EU from Entropia Universe Login the sreen (also in wondow mode) just goed black. Anyone knows a solution for this problem besides total reinstall?
  14. K

Server Downtime For Release

I'm not able to login anymore after the last update, anyone knows why? And does anyone have a solution? Ty. :confused:
  15. K

Buying: 30k EFD - 60 PED

I have 3k for 6 ped. PM me or find me ingame (Cornelis Kees van den Akker)
  16. K

Server Downtime For Release

Ty, but still not working :s Can't use the file after download. Anyone in NL in via the normal way?
  17. K

Rocktropia: I have dissapoint

WTF Names Why these names related to Motörhead? Just give it general "rockin'" names, if any.
  18. K

Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

Very bad names :mad: I really hate all the names wich have anything to do with real world persons, politics, music, etc. within EU. It damages the general view of a platen besides earth. So quit the names, and come up with new ones. (I don't hate Motörhead music, but they don't deserve this...
  19. K

OLA#54 as charity land supporting newbies...good idea ?

Was at 212,456 to look at the opalos. It was really impossible for any newbie to get one, about 50 Exa and Chomper on it, if there were any left. I think it is a very good idea in general, because you are trying to do something MA seems to forget, but make sure next time newbies have acces to...
  20. K

Version Update 10.6.3

:confused: What will be the content......? Can I finally sell my fruits for a good price, will we receive a nice present this year....? Its just guessing, because we don't know yet :scratch2:
  21. K

Version Update 10.6.3

Content, access or any information would be welcome, still waiting.......
  22. K

Version Update 10.6.3

Nothing yet, but patience is the meyword, as usual. If it says 1-2 hours it could be 3 as well. Its just an estimated guess.
  23. K

New Client Loader Screen

I just had some music while logging in :yay: That is all, but is was a great sound :yay:
  24. K

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

Would just be to good, so I think we will have to wait some more. sorry!
  25. K

When will the server be back?

Same problem here. We will see, I don't now either
Back