Search results

1. S

Question: Re Society terminal

Why is there not a section on the society terminal, that you can post a message to other society members telling them about an upcoming hunt or even to wish someone a happy birthday. Maybe im wrong but surely this would be to both the advantage of members and to MA. Something to think about...
  2. S

Re ONE Forum for All

:wtg: Guys and Girls, One Question on my mind. Why cant we have one Forum for all the planets combined.??? I like to go on the forums but i have to log into each one and this is taking in a lot of time. Is it possible or am i just dreaming???, If Dreaming, What is the best forum to be in...
  3. S

Missing Sweat

A weird thing happened today, I logged on to eu today and went to storage to collect my sweat to sell, my sweat was no longer in storage. I have contacted support to ask them to check or c what happened, no reply as yet, but will update page when i get a reply, i wouldn't mind but it was...
  4. S

Buying: New update at neas for the shop

I just checked the shop after the update at neas, there is a lyst ingot for sale at 7000000.00 ped plus a fee of 49.73 ped Have i lost my mind or is this some sort of joke :lolup::lolup::lolup:
Back