Search results

1. R

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Kevin Ripper Hendry Signing Up
  2. R

Mind Ark's Dilemma

Remember that Entropia provides a great platform for online shopping as well. In the future we will see alot more shop's being licensed to sell Real Life items in entropia. MA will probably take a % on any item sold in these shop's and probably a fee to create and add models for new item's ect...
  3. R

Bloodstock 2008- Vote for KOMATOZE

I'm trying to drum up some last minute support for a local band to help them make an apperance on the unsigned stage at bloodstock this year. So your help would be much appreciated as it will only take a small swing in the vote to secure them a place. Here's what i'm asking you to do First...
  4. R

Photos from the Entropia Universe Stand at the CES Convention in Las Vegas

Damn, i spent all afternoon humming the gremlins theme tune to myself. Guess i now know where i picked it up.
  5. R

Known Issues 9.1 part 2

What i find interesting is that they have kept a records from way back on 2003, i thought records would have been deleted after ATH's had been bumped off the table. And as they kept records of loot's which no longer qualified as ATH's, do they also keep a record of all Globals and perhaps every...
  6. R

new haus area /sals bots

From my memory the 5 booths to the right of the Pic are new, 'cause every time i wander by i keept thinking that that MA left room for further expansion
  7. R

Ukash--- Ultimate newbie weapon?

Both entropia and UKash are still promoting the weapon and ammo. I used UKash perhaps 3 weeks ago to deposit into entropia and recived the gun and ammo(selling the gun and ammo just about covers the deposit costs). Here's the link about the promotion on the UKash site...
  8. R

Petition against the 2pec decay

Kevin Ripper Hendry
  9. R

Version Update 9.0.3

They screwed up the auction messages. I got a couple saying the auctions ended without any bidders, when i had nothing on the auction for sale.
  10. R

VU 8.4 - New feature- Politics in game

Has my vote
  11. R

Free Space Travel

and contact The Ripper, Not Ripper from now on. Logged in today and found a few PM's sent to me by mistake. Forwarded them onto the The Ripper.
  12. R

Buying IMK2!

I say you take Marco hostage, Demand an IMK 2 as well as a few thousand ped of ammo from MA as a ransom. If they don't pay you invite everybody round, to let marco know how upset they are with the way the game is going and to vent alittle frustration if needed. -Bump-
  13. R

Buying IMK2!

Look's like nobody is selling I tell you what... ...I'll sell you my Mann MPH, only 30K... what do you say? -Bump-
  14. R

Buying Imp fap or Imp mk2 or...

Yeah, stop bumping up his thread. Less chance he'll get the offer if it's not displayed near the top. -BUMP-;)
  15. R

Buying IMK2!

4K views, 378,323 accounts in PE. Still a chance somebody has an IMK2 they want to sell and just haven't seen your buying. :D turned into quite the optimist haven't i? -BUMP-
  16. R

LOL Ebay seller.. haha noob

Already mentioned
  17. R

When are the drinks coming?

Always enjoyed kicking back at the citadel bar, but it's rather crowded there now. So i'll probably end up out cold on a lounger at one eyed billy's (once they get the new shipment of furniture in, staff is an unwanted extra)
  18. R

Police Force?

I love the idea, It would be so much fun. Think of it, If you come across a scammer you can go and report it to the police(trusted players, given a couple of ped/week for helping police the game). The police would have the power to detain scammers and stop them from...
  19. R

PvP Combat Update

the ability to shot somebody that's jumping? I used that tactic alot when i used to go to the rig
  20. R

vu 8.1 and the working class: screenshots please!

Well it looks alot better than the PA revamp, I hope that the lag isn't increased like it was there. I have been unable to go to PA since they done that update, Now it looks like they aim to make over every town in-game.
  21. R

Buying IMK2!

I think even Sifu could count the imk2's in-game without bringing out his toes to count on.:wise:
  22. R

Buying IMK2!

Yeah, it was pretty good considering i was drunk that night & can't remember coming on to the forum at all.
  23. R

Good Customer Service from Support

Well i've revived at a fertiliser station a few times only to find mob's waiting there and killing me as soon as i revive (Very annoying, since there's no chance of a gap). As for Support they are usually pretty good (from my experiences). 1 positive outcome i had was when the required...
  24. R

Play as a Mob!!

Yeah, i can see it. Set up the account, and your assigned a random mob. You log in. everything looks giant. you think "what kind of mob am i?" you decide to look "S*it!, turp you..." before you finish your train of thought somebody shoots your brains out. Since mob's can't use the...
  25. R

Weird swimming bug...

A pretty old bug, haven't seen it for ages though. Guess it's back...
Back